OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My little Kobe 8 Collection

Did you copy that WTK idea from another member? Someone else made those months ago, or did you get a new username? :nerd:

Billy's collection is crazy. 2 pairs of just about every Colorway except for the NSWs and EXTs.

I still don't have 1 pair of Christmas.

^^^^^^^ Kobe might be Moses, but MJ is basketball's GOD!!!
Chuuucccch Preacchh

I have never liked kobe and never will.I respect him tho.

He knows he will never be MJ even tho he acts like he doesnt lol.

I love the kobe 8s tho.

Saw Pythons and Blitz Blues sitting at the Federal Way, WA FTL. Gonna see if I can use the $25 off birthday on each of them.

Both are just awesome in person, first time seeing them!

Man people said Kobe was done before he saw Bionic Doc in Germany to get a new knee, and then he did ish like that ^ last year. I'm not saying he's better than MJ, but he'll be back...

I'm on a hunt for the challenge red and blitz blue 8s. Anyone have an idea how I can get my hands on them? Size 8.5 I took a vacation from the sneaker game and now I'm regretting not picking those up.

I'm on a hunt for the challenge red and blitz blue 8s. Anyone have an idea how I can get my hands on them? Size 8.5 I took a vacation from the sneaker game and now I'm regretting not picking those up.

stock locate.

Does the overall outline/silhouette look similar to the actual shoe?
im sure he wont give out any information to confirm or discredit those pics of the supposed 9s. his credibility is on the line, specially this early cause everything is still a concept and nothing is final. just hafta wait before pics of samples surface

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom