OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is the response my cousin got this morning from Bouncewear.

Dear

Im sorry but its impossible to refund now, because the payment has been booked already and its impossible to reverse it. Because we are quite new with shipping to the USA I didnt know about tac deduction until now, so I can send all your future orders with Tax Deduction.
mvg,

Kim
Bouncewear Webshop
[email protected]

Last edited:
Weird that some people on here got the VAt discount ...yet this rep states he was in aware...cop out for sure

Weird that some people on here got the VAt discount ...yet this rep states he was in aware...cop out for sure

There is no "VAT Discount", it should never be charged in the first place and should be automatically corrected once it shows it's being shipped/delivered in the USA.

For all those with Bouncewear orders, I contacted Kim and got the same dumb response. I complained and said there would be A LOT of US orders demanding VAT back. The compromise I came up with and he agreed to is to credit me the VAT difference on a future order. Not exactly what I wanted but I guess it works out. They have some stuff I would order anyway. 

Good luck with getting anything else. If you do let us know.

Christmas joints arrived today.  Crazy in person.  What's up with the tongue?  Almost a glossy black.  Wicked!

just got back from europe! its insane how the MC's are just sitting! they had a FSR at every nike and footlocker store i went to! picked up 2 pairs at about 80 pounds each with the 20% vat deduction! 

Can someone answer this question for the "Volt" release?Sport Grey/Volt-Pure Platinum, Style - Color # 555035-063How come the Footlocker unlocked blog has pictures of this release in a dark green, but the picture of the shoe in this thread (and everywhere else for that matter) has more of a yellow look to it?Are they same shoe? Is it only one shoe but for some reason the color is different in the Footlocker link?http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog...e-cultural-Profile_0058_2048x1280.jpgNiketalk Kobe thread first pagehttps://statich.niketalk.com/6/63/63e6cc56_Nike-Kobe-8-VOLT-1-622x287.jpeg

^ Looks like a difference in the lighting/probably a sample version of the shoe used for Footlocker's image. The image from the first page of this thread is more accurate. Both in color and for the fact that it's a plastic swoosh, not a screen printed swoosh that the Footlocker image shows.

Last edited:
How do you know the Footlocker swoosh is screen-printed? To me it looks like a real shoe.So are you saying, if I buy this shoe, I should expect the color to be more yellow than green, right?

^ Because I have a pair of Volts and that's not how the swoosh is. it's not colored directly into the mesh, it's a plastic swoosh that's attatched to the mesh. If you order them you should expect to get the shoe from the first page of this thread, not from the Footlocker image.

Here's a pic of mine. As you can see the color is more yellowish and the Swoosh is not the same as the FTL pic. It's plastic.

Last edited:
Can someone answer this question for the "Volt" release? Sport Grey/Volt-Pure Platinum, Style - Color # 555035-063 How come the Footlocker unlocked blog has pictures of this release in a dark green, but the picture of the shoe in this thread (and everywhere else for that matter) has more of a yellow look to it? Are they same shoe? Is it only one shoe but for some reason the color is different in the Footlocker link? http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/03/08/nike-kobe-8-greyvoltpure-platinum/ Footlocker http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog...3/03/Kobe-cultural-Profile_0058_2048x1280.jpg Niketalk Kobe thread first page https://statich.niketalk.com/6/63/63e6cc56_Nike-Kobe-8-VOLT-1-622x287.jpeg
^ Because I have a pair of Volts and that's not how the swoosh is. it's not colored directly into the mesh, it's a plastic swoosh that's attatched to the mesh. If you order them you should expect to get the shoe from the first page of this thread, not from the Footlocker image.
What Nick said is right. The release pairs have the plastic swoosh on them, not the screen printed iD kinda swoosh.

As far as color, they are volt. Pure volt. Some will look different in different lighting, but the colors around the shoe are volt. You'll be happy with them.

Does anyone else think the elites run big I wear a 13 and I slide around in em im but for the other 8's a 13 is perfect

Thanks guys. You can see how the Footlocker is misleading then because it looks green.One more question, should I be concerned about the sole since it's a volt color? Like once it gets dirt and stuff on it, does it still look ok? Or is it simply a matter of cleaning the sole from dirt every time you wear them so it does not look too black?

I haven't worn my volts yet, but I expect it to show dirt just like my sulfurs. And they show dirt more than other colorways I've worn.

In the end though it's a shoe. It's going to get dirty. 

shouldn't he know if they are legit or not? sig says he has a 9.5 for sale already :rolleyes

To answer your question logically, no I shouldn't be able to know. If you've followed my posts, you would know that I'm new to all of this and I've barely started buying shoes. i have 5 pairs, and I still can't compare my Xmas, Easters, Fades, and Elites, along with my MCs to those online.

Already in your sig, huh?

Yes, because I already have a pair..

Thanks guys. You can see how the Footlocker is misleading then because it looks green. One more question, should I be concerned about the sole since it's a volt color? Like once it gets dirt and stuff on it, does it still look ok? Or is it simply a matter of cleaning the sole from dirt every time you wear them so it does not look too black?
I've worn mine 10+ times and the only part that gets dirty is the sole area on the toe. Cleans right off with soap/water/toothbrush.

Dang, you just posted this 20 min ago and I tried to get Rad Camos in size 10 but it sold out. Good looking out though

For all those with Bouncewear orders, I contacted Kim and got the same dumb response. I complained and said there would be A LOT of US orders demanding VAT back. The compromise I came up with and he agreed to is to credit me the VAT difference on a future order. Not exactly what I wanted but I guess it works out. They have some stuff I would order anyway. 

Good luck with getting anything else. If you do let us know.
I got the same response, let me know when you get your "credit"

Does anyone else think the elites run big I wear a 13 and I slide around in em im but for the other 8's a 13 is perfect

I too have noticed this. When I first tried on the Elites, I wanted a 9.5 but they sold out of those at my local HoH so I got a 10. They were a little bit loose on the heel when I stepped with my toes. Since they were still a good fit when laced up, I got my system pairs in size 10 also and have notice that they're a better fit.

Back
Top Bottom