OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

shouldn't he know if they are legit or not? sig says he has a 9.5 for sale already :rolleyes

To answer your question logically, no I shouldn't be able to know. If you've followed my posts, you would know that I'm new to all of this and I've barely started buying shoes. i have 5 pairs, and I still can't compare my Xmas, Easters, Fades, and Elites, along with my MCs to those online.

Already in your sig, huh?

Yes, because I already have a pair..

sorry but I feel some kind of way about this statement.

I mean, you have them in hand and cant look at pictures to determine if the 2nd pair you want to buy is legit. something is missing here... really missing.

I too have noticed this. When I first tried on the Elites, I wanted a 9.5 but they sold out of those at my local HoH so I got a 10. They were a little bit loose on the heel when I stepped with my toes. Since they were still a good fit when laced up, I got my system pairs in size 10 also and have notice that they're a better fit.
Thank you. I was just wondering cuz I think im gonna be unlucky and be too large for a 12 and too small for a 13, I don't think they got 12.5 in elites im kinda disappointed. im more so worried about not being able to cut very well without sliding and losing some speed from it

I mean, you have them in hand and cant look at pictures to determine if the 2nd pair you want to buy is legit. something is missing here... really missing.

When you're doing a research study and you're testing a hypothesis and you have your own evidence to support it, is it not logical to ask for a second opinion to confirm if what you're seeing and testing accurate? What's missing is your understanding that I'm asking for second opinions. Like I said, I still can't tell if Christmas or Easters online are legit even though I have my own. I'm new to shoe collecting, and I'm not used to all the details, variations from picture taking, and how shoes can be replicated as fakes.

When you're doing a research study and you're testing a hypothesis and you have your own evidence to support it, is it not logical to ask for a second opinion to confirm if what you're seeing and testing accurate? What's missing is your understanding that I'm asking for second opinions. Like I said, I still can't tell if Christmas or Easters online are legit even though I have my own. I'm new to shoe collecting, and I'm not used to all the details, variations from picture taking, and how shoes can be replicated as fakes.

A few comments.

You don't need anymore evidence than an authentic pair that is in your hand. Again, if you can't look at item A then item B and determine the differences then something is wrong.

You are paying above retail for this second pair thinking you may make a profit. This is probably not true since it seems like a 9.5 is going for about 270 shipped.

We have a legit check section. Use it.

A few comments.

You don't need anymore evidence than an authentic pair that is in your hand. Again, if you can't look at item A then item B and determine the differences then something is wrong.

You are paying above retail for this second pair thinking you may make a profit. This is probably not true since it seems like a 9.5 is going for about 270 shipped.

We have a legit check section. Use it.

A)Your logic is flawed. But I'm sorry you can't understand that I'm afraid of buying fakes especially if it's over retail, considering there's a lot of different pictures due to lighting, etc.

B)You are making an assumption. I want them for myself.

C)S dubl already confirmed them for me so thank you for your help.

Gotta say it..

How u log onto the internet to post your doubts about an authentic pair u have in your possession already and can't tell just by looking is indeed a head scratcher.

Fakes are easy to spot, specially with this shoe.

So yeah, there's a thread for this, use it.

Instead of risking getting into hot water arguing with a mod.

Last edited:
Kbphan just give up. Jada and bigj burned you by pointing out you have the MC in your sig. What happened to wanting a 2nd pair for yourself....
Just shut it bro. You just lost all credibility.

Last edited:
Kbphan just give up. Jada and bigj burned you by pointing out you have the MC in your sig. What happened to wanting a 2nd pair for yourself....

Wtf, how is that a burn.. I already had it in my sig way before I posted that up. I said wanted A pair, not a 2nd pair. Seriously, I didn't think shoeheads were this close-minded. I'm new to all of this, I'm not used to spotting fakes or knowing details like this. I'm only in high school.

Last edited:
I'm with you on this. Need a red pair also so I'm hoping those Red Boas are the ones releasing next month.

If you don't have to pay tax on there it's retail + tax or shipping if you were to buy in-store/online. Your FTL and others don't have any where you can use a coupon or something?
http://www.shoepalace.com/kobe-8-system-men-s-red-silver-orange.html
ah good looks man, I said red snakes before I meant red camos, they had them up on FTL but sold out. I actually saw the red snakes with the orange in person at house of hoops, liked em in person but I much rather pick up the camos first

Wtf, how is that a burn.. I already had it in my sig way before I posted that up. I said wanted A pair, not a 2nd pair. Seriously, I didn't think shoeheads were this close-minded. I'm new to all of this, I'm not used to spotting fakes or knowing details like this. I'm only in high school.
Cause your obviously a reseller. That's how they burned you. Trying to play it off and saying the 2nd pair is for yourself, when you got it for sale in your sig.

Lets move on......

Blitz blues less than 48 hours away.

Cop or pass?

Personally, I'm passing. At 11 pairs currently, it's time to chill on the 8s unless something blows my mind or some solid Laker cws drop.

Lets move on......

Cop or pass?

Personally, I'm passing. At 11 pairs currently, it's time to chill on the 8s unless something blows my mind or some solid Laker cws drop.
going to check them out in person early saturday to make my decision

should be easy to see with all the people looking for jordans, and foamposites

Thanks again rafool.
Got my pair whoot

ah good looks man, I said red snakes before I meant red camos, they had them up on FTL but sold out. I actually saw the red snakes with the orange in person at house of hoops, liked em in person but I much rather pick up the camos first

There's a pair(size 11, your size?) on ebay. He's a NT member(HOOPSboy). Maybe he'll work something out with you through Paypal.
I don't see any more red camos on all the typical sites so you could wait for NDC, FTL, Eastbay to pop up your size or stock locate, craigslist, etc..

Keep em this time tho J.

you act like you wouldnt have done the trade too :lol:

KBphan33 - we good man. its a learning experience.

For the record guys - if you and I dont agree on something, it doesnt mean I will ban you. thats pretty wrong. I only ban people that really deserve it. Like s dubl for example.... everyone knows im waiting to pull the trigger on him :D

Last edited:
Lets move on......

Cop or pass?

i like them might copp but i dont love them and like most have enough pairs of 8's now

Trade Kobes for brons.... *moves finger closer to ban button*

Naw fam... Not me >D

Back
Top Bottom