OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still didn't get my package from 24Segons and I'm in Buffalo...I'm antsy and am tempted to just rock my size 14's and get on with it 

Still didn't get my package from 24Segons and I'm in Buffalo...I'm antsy and am tempted to just rock my size 14's and get on with it 

did you confirm that they shipped and get a ship date? i know they dont provide tracking but at least you can get a date for when they actually shipped.

There's a pair(size 11, your size?) on ebay. He's a NT member(HOOPSboy). Maybe he'll work something out with you through Paypal.
I don't see any more red camos on all the typical sites so you could wait for NDC, FTL, Eastbay to pop up your size or stock locate, craigslist, etc..

Yup that's my size good looks I'm gonna check his listing out in a few minutes

I'm gonna try to stock locate too

Trade Kobes for brons.... *moves finger closer to ban button*

Naw fam... Not me
grin.gif
Exactly... never in a million yrs

Lets move on......

Blitz blues less than 48 hours away.

Cop or pass?

Personally, I'm passing. At 11 pairs currently, it's time to chill on the 8s unless something blows my mind or some solid Laker cws drop.

Have my mind set on them, but a financial bump in the road out of nowhere may derail my plans..

i like them might copp but i dont love them and like most have enough pairs of 8's now

Im on 4 pairs when the red snizzies arrive tmoro..

5 is where I draw the line, I mean jeez.. Really wanted to stop at 3 til the red snakes hypnotized me..

If I end up snagging the blues, Im throwing up the white flag to nike..

IMO the Nike+ versions run big, not necessarily the Elite models. So I noticed the ASG ran a little bigger then the reg. But I didn't feel this way about the SH elites. That's just my opinion though, even when I take out the ASG insole and compare it a 10.5, it's pretty much the same length. Maybe they had to lengthen the + models a little bit to fit in the chip at the bottom properly without it affecting the arch too much. So I would say ASG, blk/gold elite are slightly bigger then the reg version but the superheros are the same as reg

I will pass on the Blitz Blues as well! Relly waiting for the inlines and then the amnesties, then I am good, unless some really nice colourway is dropping aswell!

Definitely copping the Blitz Blues. Too sick to pass up. I'd like to grab the Playoff AJ VIIs too but I got some other things goin on this week so I'm limited to 1 pair of kicks on Saturday. I think they'll be around longer, for retail, than the Blitzs anyway.

Last edited:
Lets move on......

Cop or pass?

Personally, I'm passing. At 11 pairs currently, it's time to chill on the 8s unless something blows my mind or some solid Laker cws drop.

Gonna pass on the Blitz Blues because of the orange but I can see myself buying another 2 or 3 pair of the 8s.

Anybody know if NDC does a BDay discount like FTL?

Lets move on......

Cop or pass?

I  have to see them in person but I'll most likely get them. I have a lot of stuff that goes with them. Then iDing an all black everything & an all white everything & I'm done unless I can find some more for ball at the outlets. 

Last edited:
Lets move on......

Cop or pass?

Pass

Have the blue lights for my blue Kobe fix.

Thats not to say i dont love em just I wear my pairs.

Got the Red snakes, MC's, superheros,pythons  and blue lights

If i was to do it ALL over again i woulda just got 3

Venich beaches, blitz blues and MC's.

Those three would have been enough but i got all amped on release days and now kinda feel like that money couldah been spent on those three instead even if i had waited and just paid resale for the VB'c MC and BB's

I wouldn't do that.... especially when the J2012 are bigger than the 8s....
It also played on me to swap insoles between system shoes ...

I tried one of my Jordan 2012 inserts (US11) on my purple fade (US11)
and I felt the fades became and felt a bit wider ... Probably that`s just me...
Maybe you can see for yourself, if you have the 2012 insole lying around
your place ...
happy.gif

I don't want to mess the shoe, so I just swapped it, the purple fades, with my SH elite
for the forefoot/heel zoom.....

Will post pic of the insoles later ....
Here's the AJ2012 and kobe 8 size 11 insole comparison. I'm narrow footed so the AJ2012
setup will not work for me on Kobe 8..
lol, i was thinking about this back when the easters dropped

when i got my sulfurs, i put them in my aj2012 shoe and it fits perfectly (probably because the booty is so tight) 

Pass even though I think they're pretty nice.  Also I believe the swoosh is total crimson and not orange.  I'll definitely check them out on Saturday, but that's more so to try on a pair of KD VI's before making an iD.  That green glow in the dark sole is just too nice.  Hopefully the Kobe 9 can have some total crimson options as well as that amazing glow green sole.

Cop or Pass on the Red Boas?  Thinking definite cop.  We've only seen that one picture, but those bad larrys are Crackie Onassis status.

Blitz Blues are a cop for me, don't have any dominantly blue shoe in my collection and these look much better than the Blue Corals that released earlier. Will make pair no. 10. Just have to find a way to sneak them in the house without the gf seeing :lol:

Lets move on......

Cop or pass?

Pass for me...I have way too many blue shoes already...

blue blitz > red snakes (imo)  but ill be passing on the blitz blues.  saving/hoping for a Lakers colorway.  GR amnesties would be great.

How do you know if you got a customs charge? I saw a blue Lithuanian slip taped on the box that said "SHOES $30." It's marked for the same day I ordered my shoes though, so maybe it's nothing? 
nerd.gif

Just got my first pair of Kobe 8s and loved them so far.  However,  after a day or two of playing ball in them, I noticed that the midsole, or the cushion rubs against the sides of the shoes, making a squeaking noise, that I can both feel and hear.
I had the same problem with the old pair that I exchanged for this one, but it is still happening.
Did anyone else ever have this issue?

Just got my first pair of Kobe 8s and loved them so far.  However,  after a day or two of playing ball in them, I noticed that the midsole, or the cushion rubs against the sides of the shoes, making a squeaking noise, that I can both feel and hear.
I had the same problem with the old pair that I exchanged for this one, but it is still happening.
Did anyone else ever have this issue?
I think this was discussed when the shoe was early in release, you can try applying a bit of lotion inside the shoe that might help get rid of the sound

Back
Top Bottom