OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Blitz Blues are a cop for me, don't have any dominantly blue shoe in my collection and these look much better than the Blue Corals that released earlier. Will make pair no. 10. Just have to find a way to sneak them in the house without the gf seeing :lol:

Those are the only reasons Im gonna go for the Blues, bcuz I dont have a blue kobe 8, and the 1st blues are gahbage..

Burgundy Camos, Sulfurs, Pythons, Red Snakes, and Blue Blitz will conclude my Kobe 8 collection..

Been a nice run for the 8, and for myself as Ive never collected that many CWs of 1 shoe other than the Jordan XI..

Speaking of Xis, I dont think I will ever wear my 2011 Concords..Smh..And to think, I ran thru the mall for those things for me and my lady..

Back to Kobes, I honestly am gonna put myself on like a 2 pair limit for the 9...Depending on how they even look..

Kobeoverbron, thats your cue..

Last edited:
How do you know if you got a customs charge? I saw a blue Lithuanian slip taped on the box that said "SHOES $30." It's marked for the same day I ordered my shoes though, so maybe it's nothing? 
nerd.gif
that's probably the 'cost' of the shoe.. under declaring the shoe's value so it wouldn't get charged any fees while it goes through customs

It's Playoff VIII's or Blue Blitz for me and I don't know.  Just like how lots who already had the Red Camo passed on the Watermelons/Red Snakes, I feel like it's the same with this drop, whoever has the Blue Glow or whoever made the Duke iD colorway is on the edge of passing on the Blue Blitz. 

Last edited:
Damn, blitz blue has to be the most quiet out of the 8s so far. Not much talk or even pics on them the week of release. 

did you confirm that they shipped and get a ship date? i know they dont provide tracking but at least you can get a date for when they actually shipped.

Tried to get a tracking confirm from them via email, no response.

How do you know if you got a customs charge? I saw a blue Lithuanian slip taped on the box that said "SHOES $30." It's marked for the same day I ordered my shoes though, so maybe it's nothing? 
nerd.gif
that's probably the 'cost' of the shoe.. under declaring the shoe's value so it wouldn't get charged any fees while it goes through customs
Thanks!
My first pair of Kobe 8's! 
Info on that mini hoop?
tongue.gif
i see u got urs
glasses.gif
 Easters, those are my second pairs of kobes along with the volts...
Yeah man, I'm happy! You were right about the shipping, because they came in flawless.

Those are the only reasons Im gonna go for the Blues, bcuz I dont have a blue kobe 8, and the 1st blues are gahbage..

Burgundy Camos, Sulfurs, Pythons, Red Snakes, and Blue Blitz will conclude my Kobe 8 collection..

Been a nice run for the 8, and for myself as Ive never collected that many CWs of 1 shoe other than the Jordan XI..

Speaking of Xis, I dont think I will ever wear my 2011 Concords..Smh..And to think, I ran thru the mall for those things for me and my lady..

Back to Kobes, I honestly am gonna put myself on like a 2 pair limit for the 9...Depending on how they even look..

Kobeoverbron, thats your cue..

Enjoy the 8s my man... the 9 is a completely different beast. It should be fun.

#backtobasics

( yeah I know this isn't twitter blah blah)

@kobeoverlebron, does this mean they finally rid the line of this ridiculously "modularity". I personally have shied away from the line these last 2 years because I wasn't able to use my own insole in the shoe and instead was force to use the stock insole. The "orthotic" ready option is just pure BS in my opinion.

Blue Blitz may be a cop for me as some of you said already, no dominant blue shoe in my collection other than the lebron 8 sprites. These seem a little more toned-down than the blue corals in terms of brightness.

Also, my MC's arrived from Spain and these quickly moved up the ladder to my #1 kobe 8. Took about 2 minutes out the box before I had to un-DS them. Perfectly executed.

did you confirm that they shipped and get a ship date? i know they dont provide tracking but at least you can get a date for when they actually shipped.
Tried to get a tracking confirm from them via email, no response.
Yea the service they shipped with doesn't offer tracking info. I know they legit because people have been getting there pairs but that feeling when yours haven't came in sucks.

Start thinking you got hit with customs, they lost package etc.
laugh.gif

I've been trying to not even think about em lol hopefully they come in tomorrow tho.

If not I got a lot of plans for this weekend so my mind is gonna be busy and not on the shoes lol.

Tracking isn't always a good thing when mass orders went out.... Tracking # I got from a dude in UK was the wrong #. I was tripping for a couple days when my pair was attempted to be delivered in Atl, and I'm in Cali. Dude accidentally gave me the wrong #, and on top of that he was on vacation with no Internet access (I didn't know this til after he got back) so I was trying to contact him with no reply....

All worked out, got my shoes and I'm happy.

Got a slip in the mail to go pick up the box from 24segons at the post office tomorrow...

happy guy. 13's finally here...

So many nice kobe 8s this year. Still want a bunch of older cw's but I manage to restrain myself. Hope something ends up at outlets, will only cop then. Bring out the 9s already nike lol

Yea the service they shipped with doesn't offer tracking info. I know they legit because people have been getting there pairs but that feeling when yours haven't came in sucks.
Start thinking you got hit with customs, they lost package etc.
laugh.gif

I've been trying to not even think about em lol hopefully they come in tomorrow tho.
If not I got a lot of plans for this weekend so my mind is gonna be busy and not on the shoes lol.

Yeah was hoping they could confirm shipping or something. No response. SMH :smh:

Wait so no one else has had this issue? I used lotion on the midsole and when I step into my left heel it squeeks.
This is exactly the problem I had with the last pair and this did not happen in the store.

Back
Top Bottom