OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Couldn't resist paying $51.66 for my pair of Red Snakes. Gotta love that VIP Rewards from FTL.
Now that there

Is my kinda price. Nice score. I would total pick them up if I could pay that. Haahaa

Couldn't resist paying $51.66 for my pair of Red Snakes. Gotta love that VIP Rewards from FTL.
How did you able to bring the price down to 51.66?  Did you use 2-3 VIP Rewards?  I didn't know they were stackable!

Retail is for bums..:lol: nah jk..

I got my Red Snakes cause I had VIP rewards (55 dollars worth) so I couldn't pass that up since they weren't discounted on Swoosh..smh

Usually try to get things below retail (have enough plugs that help on a regular basis..sometimes I can..sometimes I can't..)

How do you get $55 worth of VIP rewards?

I got VIP rewards cards for days but the most is $20 - $25 off of purchases over $100. If I could combine the discount cards, I'd have a couple pairs of free shoes. But you can't so how do you get $55 dollars off?

How did you able to bring the price down to 51.66?  Did you use 2-3 VIP Rewards?  I didn't know they were stackable!

I had $150 worth of rewards cards. And I wanted to split it in half for this week and the Blitz Blue in two weeks but ended up using $70 instead of $75. And yes they are stackable.

Has anyone played ball outside with the supernaturals? How's it been for you? I want an outdoor kobe 8 and I don't want to use the black/gold elites I have (Saving them for indoor).

Last edited:
You guys. I got the Red Snakes today and you can barely tell that the sole is orange. It's much more noticeable in pictures but in person I can't really tell.

I like the idea of using the socks as the gimmick instead of passing the increase to the shoes. Whether intentional or not. I can live with buying one pair of socks versus $160 or whatever increase Nike would put on the 8s time the X number of 8s i'm gonna have. Now if the price increase is more than $20 or $30 for the 9s next year, that's gonna be a problem and I won't be buying as much.

Oh I'm sure you will get most 9s. most of us will for sure.

The discount works on the new kobe shoes.. very tempted to buy them. Works out im saving 30 bucks, which is free shipping..

got evveryone's favorite kobe 8 in da mail today...jk lol :tongue:. glad i missed out on rd now. stock located em last week & paid only $98. only knock is one on my soles is yellowing already in one spot :smh:. other than that these are dope imo.

One of the reasons I got rid of them. The color seemed to be changing just from having them a couple of days in the box. I was wondering if it was just my imagination. I already have too many clear soled kicks anyway.

Retail is for bums..:lol: nah jk..

I got my Red Snakes cause I had VIP rewards (55 dollars worth) so I couldn't pass that up since they weren't discounted on Swoosh..smh

Usually try to get things below retail (have enough plugs that help on a regular basis..sometimes I can..sometimes I can't..)

They let you stack?

Which do you guys prefer more? The blitz blue or the blue lights? I wanna see a poll for some of these Kobes but I would like to see more of your guys opinion

Blue blitz, not really a fan of the blue lights.

what's better purple gradient or red suede? (not to use for basketball)

Purple gradient easily

The discount works on the new kobe shoes.. very tempted to buy them. Works out im saving 30 bucks, which is free shipping..

I had $150 worth of rewards cards. And I wanted to split it in half for this week and the Blitz Blue in two weeks but ended up using $70 instead of $75. And yes they are stackable.

Good looking. I just spoke to Customer Service at FTL & they said the same thing. I'm about to go cop some Red Snakes this afternoon for $49. :D

Good looking. I just spoke to Customer Service at FTL & they said the same thing. I'm about to go cop some Red Snakes this afternoon for $49. :D

Didn't know that >:

I was getting $20 off socks, which came out to like a $1 with free shipping from footlocker.com and $20 off fitteds :smh:

I really need to be smart and start using these reward cards. You guys are doing big things out here with them lol

I'm about to pull the trigger on my last Kobe 8... and here are my options :

1. Blue camo @ around $90 after using my accumulated point discount online.

2. Red Suede YOTS @ around $110

3. Venice beach @ retail...

Of those 3 only the blue camo is a non-GC model...

As much as I want to cop all the three, sad to say I only have budget for a pair...

I know this is a matter of personal opinion, but I think all those three are cop-worthy....

If any of you guys are in the same situation... which will you highly

pick or recommend from the three....

Thanks ...

I like the idea of using the socks as the gimmick instead of passing the increase to the shoes. Whether intentional or not. I can live with buying one pair of socks versus $160 or whatever increase Nike would put on the 8s time the X number of 8s i'm gonna have. Now if the price increase is more than $20 or $30 for the 9s next year, that's gonna be a problem and I won't be buying as much.

Oh I'm sure you will get most 9s. most of us will for sure.

Show my pics of the 9 and I'll tell you my definition of "not buying as much" hehe. The Kobe line and Nike got us hooked for sure so it's a test to see who has the most restraint. Any new info you can share with us regarding the 8/9s?

Last edited:
I'm about to pull the trigger on my last Kobe 8... and here are my options :
1. Blue camo @ around $90 after using my accumulated point discount online.
2. Red Suede YOTS @ around $110
3. Venice beach @ retail...

Of those 3 only the blue camo is a non-GC model...
As much as I want to cop all the three, sad to say I only have budget for a pair...
I know this is a matter of personal opinion, but I think all those three are cop-worthy....
If any of you guys are in the same situation... which will you highly
pick or recommend from the three....

Thanks ...

Red suedes for that price! Didn't like the blue lights until I saw them in person but they'll be at outlets. Love both Venice beaches and red suedes but I think vbs will be around retail or a little above retail in a few months if you decide you have to have them.

Back
Top Bottom