OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Retail is for bums..:lol: nah jk..

I got my Red Snakes cause I had VIP rewards (55 dollars worth) so I couldn't pass that up since they weren't discounted on Swoosh..smh

Usually try to get things below retail (have enough plugs that help on a regular basis..sometimes I can..sometimes I can't..)

Last edited:
Red snakes aren't bad, but pass since I have Red camo, at least until they are marked down.

I never copped the Red camo..so seein the Red Snakes today made them an instant cop..definitely pick them up when you can..or when they drop in price..

i saw the red snakes today. i like them better than the red camo.. i even like them better than the easters

Red snakes would be dope if that black around the black spots wasn't there. Looks like when you see a shirt with a bad print job. Liked them til I saw them in person. Oh well.

If those ones with the solid upper are indeed legit then I am very excited. Finally we get what we have been asking for!

These are starting to grow on me.

I think it's time for an updated OP on this thread with the venice beach, challenge red and blue blitz added. :smile:

your high ^ please sober up before posting in here :smile:
Might be high but I didn't like them like I though I would. Bummer. I was totally ready to buy them today too. Even looked them over at a few spots. Those pics for the new solid ones on the other hand. :wink: too dope!

Which do you guys prefer more? The blitz blue or the blue lights? I wanna see a poll for some of these Kobes but I would like to see more of your guys opinion

Which do you guys prefer more? The blitz blue or the blue lights? I wanna see a poll for some of these Kobes but I would like to see more of your guys opinion

Blue Blitz. Rather have the Blue Light's grey sole though. I got an iD with the blue coral pattern coming so copping BB will depend if I feel the need to have another with the same blue upper. I don't feel left out if I decide to pass on BB.

Might be high but I didn't like them like I though I would. Bummer. I was totally ready to buy them today too. Even looked them over at a few spots. Those pics for the new solid ones on the other hand. :wink: too dope!
lol I wasnt referring to u bro, guess u posted while I was writting my response to the guy that had posted before u

Couldn't resist paying $51.66 for my pair of Red Snakes. Gotta love that VIP Rewards from FTL.

lol I wasnt referring to u bro, guess u posted while I was writting my response to the guy that had posted before u
See....HIGH. haahaaa

They need to pump out more of these
Kobe 8s and fast. Only basketball shoe I have to look forward to. They will end and we will see the 9. I swear if they ruin these like they totally did with the upcoming LeBron. aarrggghhhh! Robo Cop lookin' summumma....
Nike, please hold out on the future for the future. We are still on the ground. Please stay with us. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom