OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Bad thing about the VIP reward cards is they expire by the time you accumulate enough to get a big discount. Unless you be buying 2-4 pair of kicks each week. :x

I'm about to pull the trigger on my last Kobe 8... and here are my options :
1. Blue camo @ around $90 after using my accumulated point discount online.
2. Red Suede YOTS @ around $110
3. Venice beach @ retail...

Of those 3 only the blue camo is a non-GC model...
As much as I want to cop all the three, sad to say I only have budget for a pair...
I know this is a matter of personal opinion, but I think all those three are cop-worthy....
If any of you guys are in the same situation... which will you highly
pick or recommend from the three....

Thanks ...

Red Suede

Red camo's @ kings dominion yesterday..

Bad thing about the VIP reward cards is they expire by the time you accumulate enough to get a big discount. Unless you be buying 2-4 pair of kicks each week.
sick.gif
Which I do since I help out other people get their kicks. Haha. That's how I got my $150 at one time. 

How do you get $55 worth of VIP rewards?

I got VIP rewards cards for days but the most is $20 - $25 off of purchases over $100. If I could combine the discount cards, I'd have a couple pairs of free shoes. But you can't so how do you get $55 dollars off?

They were the discount cards ($10, $20, and $25 is what I had-but I didn't have to spend over a certain amount)..I never get the 20-25 off purchases over $100 those are just the regular coupon cards and not the discount cards that I used..

There's an example sneakermane of what I used yesterday..

They were the discount cards ($10, $20, and $25 is what I had-but I didn't have to spend over a certain amount)..I never get the 20-25 off purchases over $100 those are just the regular coupon cards and not the discount cards that I used..

There's an example sneakermane of what I used yesterday..

still don't get how you got $55 off. You can't stack these VIP rewards cards

It's been said numerous times it depends on the store you must go to ones with shady employees.

I had a 25 dollar VIP reward card..a $20 VIP reward card and a $10 VIP reward card and I was able to stack..very simple..it depends on the Footlocker you go too..why wouldn't you b able to use YOUR REWARDS all at once? You buy the shoes and get rewards..the company should at least say to you that you can use all at once..not one per transaction..it's just like a gift card..

Lol y'all got me callin ftl 1800 like "I need that" all them purchases I made and never applied to VIP.... Run all that! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm about to pull the trigger on my last Kobe 8... and here are my options :

1. Blue camo @ around $90 after using my accumulated point discount online.

2. Red Suede YOTS @ around $110

3. Venice beach @ retail...

Of those 3 only the blue camo is a non-GC model...

As much as I want to cop all the three, sad to say I only have budget for a pair...

I know this is a matter of personal opinion, but I think all those three are cop-worthy....

If any of you guys are in the same situation... which will you highly

pick or recommend from the three....

Thanks ...
I would recommend the blue camo/blue lights.  They are personally my favorite CW.  The 2 shades of blue complement each other well, and the 3M on the Swoosh's and the half logo on the heel add subtle pop.  

You can also call FTL customer service and have recent purchases applied to your VIP balance, as long as you have the receipt. Takes a few days to appear.

Last edited:

It's been said numerous times it depends on the store you must go to ones with shady employees.

I had a 25 dollar VIP reward card..a $20 VIP reward card and a $10 VIP reward card and I was able to stack..very simple..it depends on the Footlocker you go too..why wouldn't you b able to use YOUR REWARDS all at once? You buy the shoes and get rewards..the company should at least say to you that you can use all at once..not one per transaction..it's just like a gift card..

Because the card used to say one per transaction. I'm not sure if it says it anymore but they definitely said not stackable at one point.
I remember I couldn't use my bday coupon and VIP rewards because of it.

That's what I thought....but you can.

I called & spoke to a FTL Rep & she stated they were stackable.

Then to make sure I did this......

Same answer. That thing on the back of the card must be the "fake me out" cause they stackable. And if any store employee wants to hassle you about it, give him/her the number to FTL Customer Service.

My Champs said they couldn't locate any VB's on a stock locate, but then I saw someone post that they just grabbed a pair like that.

Saw someone wearing VB's last night, and it sealed the deal that I need them. How to get them for retail??

BTW, I tried that Lithuanian site (www.sil.lt) and the sale didn't go through.

My Champs said they couldn't locate any VB's on a stock locate, but then I saw someone post that they just grabbed a pair like that.

Saw someone wearing VB's last night, and it sealed the deal that I need them. How to get them for retail??

BTW, I tried that Lithuanian site (www.sil.lt) and the sale didn't go through.
Try a footlocker. the lithuanian site should work as well. was there a problem with the payment?

I had the blue lights and took em back for volts. My girl has the blue lights and we didnt want to match ill pick em up if they hit the outlets. I dont think kobes really gonna hit the outlets though

Back
Top Bottom