OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You say that yet you picked up the BHM? One of the ugliest shoes! What is up with that pattern and that ugly orange 
mean.gif

Red Snakes...Red Camo's...

I honestly like them both the same, and have problems with both soles at the same time...

yet it's the rarest most expensive out of ALL the 8's. So of course the guys who cant afford it will justify it by saying its ugly lmao

Last edited:
Thanks Berny...
Came home to my delivery. Everything looks good.
Anyone with a GC pair and a US release pair of the same colorway, are they different product codes?
congrats on getting your pair faster than NDC. :lol:
10% chance i get my GC blue lights from them tomorrow in time to try out on sunday. if not it's all good. still a fast shipper for sure.
also about the codes the blue lights for the GC pair are listed on their ebay listing as 555286-400 but the regular version is 555035-400. time to call it a night. had some johnny black w/ a friend but got my *** whooped in 2k13. a night to forget. lol

Finally convinced myself to pull the trigger on the easters yesterday.. @ $120 delivered on cl.. i couldn't resist!

anyone else have had a very purple first half of May? (if you copped the BarkleyPM Suns today, then that's even more purple-y
smokin.gif
)

my cheap shots

edit

& Hi Nike.. Can we have the option for some 3m swoosh & 3m shozoku on the IDs. already... please..  thank you

Last edited:
$120 shipped for Easters? Nice!

Red suedes > red camo > red snakes

Still looking to double up on red suedes for a good price. I can't resist wearing them weekly.

I need to get some clear pics of these "GC" Kobe 8s!

Are they that much different?

And why would Nike sell us, crappy quality shoes, but Asia, gets nicer, more durable?

pics of the KOBE 8 LIFESTYLE NSW... dropping in June, pics courtesy of SN

What the hell is that? I don't see what Nike was thinking these have nothing to do with Kobe and what he stands for. Give me a sports wear shoe honoring his 30,000 point achievement. Tom Brady pass on these.

Back
Top Bottom