OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Good looks. Anyone know if the inventories from their ebay page and website are tied? Size 12 is sold out on the ebay page, but shoes available on the website. I wonder if I ordered a size 12 on the main site, would it get cancelled. To be safe, I ordered a size 11.5
happy.gif
since ebay had one in stock.
I've ordered from their ebay page before last year, would it be safer to have ordered through ebay than the website? It's like a 50 USD difference though.
Nah just use the website and save $50. I think they only have a couple pairs in each size so these won't last long.

I originally passed on the fades cos FTL international shipping was $40 but could not pass these up this time.

red snakes > red camo. Pass though, too much red, I'm going for the blue snakes instead. Hope those are coming out the 15th instead of the red snakes.

Damn... I can get a package from Taiwan faster than a package from Nike in Memphis. Placed an order on Wednesday, shoes arrived today :wow: now I have to wait 4.5 hours until I get home from work to see em :\ don't get hopes up, nothing we haven't seen before....

Def like red snakes more than red camo, but neither pair are for me. MC are the only potential pair I might buy. I really want an id, but those options are still weak to me.

Took a week to get sulfurs to NZ so should be about same.

I ordered a pair of Lebrons last year from the ebay page and it actually took about 3 weeks to get to the US, I live on the east cost. Getting a pair of Easters pretty much at retail is worth the wait for me.

I ordered a pair of Lebrons last year from the ebay page and it actually took about 3 weeks to get to the US, I live on the east cost. Getting a pair of Easters pretty much at retail is worth the wait for me.
Im in the east coast as well but 3 weeks is a crazy time... I still ordered the easters

Good looks. Anyone know if the inventories from their ebay page and website are tied? Size 12 is sold out on the ebay page, but shoes available on the website. I wonder if I ordered a size 12 on the main site, would it get cancelled. To be safe, I ordered a size 11.5 :D since ebay had one in stock.
I've ordered from their ebay page before last year, would it be safer to have ordered through ebay than the website? It's like a 50 USD difference though.

**** we both ordered an 11.5 lol i ordered mine like an hour and a half ago

This.

People are paying close to $200 or less for GR's and GC versions of the 8's. To each his own though.

I'm very tempted to cop a GC version of the Sulfurs myself, since I can't find a regular 10.5 to save my life.

Wore my SH's for the first time last night. Very comfortable, especially the extra padded tongue.
Where are you getting the GC Sulfurs from? Haven't been able to find them.

Back
Top Bottom