OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Latest tk7live IG post

Those red snakes are terrible.I hate the red camo's as well.

I really want a red Kobe 8 but it looks like I will just have to ID one.I want a clear sole on a red kobe 8s and those just aint cutting it

Damn... I can get a package from Taiwan faster than a package from Nike in Memphis. Placed an order on Wednesday, shoes arrived today :wow: now I have to wait 4.5 hours until I get home from work to see em :\ don't get hopes up, nothing we haven't seen before....

Yea I remember my GC pythons came from Taiwan in two days while anything from ndc, ftl etc... takes about 4 (when free shipping is used)

I respect y'all's opinions, but y'all are crazy saying those red snakes are better than red camos :smh:

Damn... I can get a package from Taiwan faster than a package from Nike in Memphis. Placed an order on Wednesday, shoes arrived today :wow: now I have to wait 4.5 hours until I get home from work to see em :\ don't get hopes up, nothing we haven't seen before....

Yea I remember my GC pythons came from Taiwan in two days while anything from ndc, ftl etc... takes about 4 (when free shipping is used)
Curious... Where/what site or seller did you buy from?

That's one ugly *** shoe.
sick.gif
You say that yet you picked up the BHM? One of the ugliest shoes! What is up with that pattern and that ugly orange 
mean.gif
 Im guessing you also picked up the all stars 
sick.gif

I respect y'all's opinions, but y'all are crazy saying those red snakes are better than red camos
mean.gif
This. I didn't really care about the red camos, but I really fell in love with them. One of my favorite shoes now. What's the whole point of those red snakes 
mean.gif

I actually think the translucent sole on the Xmas' is what makes me dislike them.

The GC pair isn't too bad, might pick them up actually.

You say that yet you picked up the BHM? One of the ugliest shoes! What is up with that pattern and that ugly orange 
mean.gif

Im guessing you also picked up the all stars 
sick.gif

I know he didn't just ask ME if I picked up them personal pan pizza joints?! :rofl:

Curious... Where/what site or seller did you buy from?

Ebay seller id4shoes
Everything legit? :nerd: same place I ordered from...
They're legit. I've ordered from them before.
thank you sir!
yup they are legit. since the word is out on them i'll speak up >D
i picked up my xmas gc pair from them at 194 shipped. (it was the last pair so it wasn't like i was holding out)
came in 2 days since they were picked up by DHL. legit definitely. just picked up blue lights from them and waiting delivery, already on the way over the pacific as i type this.

also, those red snakes looking like watermelon uppers :lol: that is all...

Last edited:
Not gonna keep the quote going :lol:

Thanks Berny...

Came home to my delivery. Everything looks good.

Anyone with a GC pair and a US release pair of the same colorway, are they different product codes?

Back
Top Bottom