OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got the red camos Yots for $115
smile.gif
im happy
How did you do that? Very nice! 

Too me I think nike saw that kobes didnt so well last year, so they said hey I got it! Let have these shoes in limited pairs and they will sell. Lol

Bday coupon and
How did you do that? Very nice! 

Bday coupon and a $10 reward, im mad at myself I had another reward and i said should I take it? I didnt cause I didnt think they would let me use 3 coupons but I think the lady would have let me use it if I had it with me, oh well lol

sooo still waiting on my red camos, anyone tried the python laces in the red camos? and vice versa
I don't own the python's so no...
but I did start to put my xmas laces on the red camos to see how that would work....
it's just ...ehh.

Last edited:
Bday coupon and
Bday coupon and a $10 reward, im mad at myself I had another reward and i said should I take it? I didnt cause I didnt think they would let me use 3 coupons but I think the lady would have let me use it if I had it with me, oh well lol
Did you go to the Hoh on state? when i went there, they charged me 150 for my volts but they let me use my bday coupon. 

My order from Kickz.com for ASG now says "order processed". I got the email from them saying it was on backorder n that it would be a delay because they had to order from another warehouse some BS like that. but anyway does anyone else have that update for there order?

they are a perfect match for the camo midsole........
I dont know about a match with the midsole, i believe the red camos have that bright citrus splatter on em and the pythons have the chilling red splatter... could be wrong though :smile:

All kobe shoes will be bought before he retires. So 10 years down the road when they retro (if they do) we can all say we were "OG" sneakerheads and call everyone else hypebeasts.

actually the asg in person is a bit intense but very dope... i got the xmas's too while the remain my favorite. the ASG is a dope shoe. details are ill

Haha, yeah, I'm salty. I would only get a pair to flip to some hypebeast. Those ASG are pure trash to me. Hey, but u enjoy them. :lol:

Anybody know the answer to this???
With the two different images we've gotten (original images and nike press release), one would think there are two versions.

BUT -- MisterJ recently posted his pair as well as box photos.  His pair had purple full shozoku and no cracked egg shell look AND the box did not have 'GC' 

Last edited:
Guess I'm a hypebeast as well.

I didn't even like the ASG at first, but after owning multiple pairs of 8's and realizing how comfortable they are, I kinda just started buying them all.

So when I had the chance to buy ASG's for retail, it was an easy decision.

They kinda do look like those orange swirl ice pops, though, :smh: :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom