OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sulfurs been getting a lot of play

Will probably buy a second pair one of these days.

I know my jeans are up to NT's standards :wink:

You passed the jean test with flying colors :lol:

I wish ya stop posting pics of the Sulfurs before I end up copping a pair, the FTA around my way still has a FSR

How do you go about a twitter RSVP. Never done one b4. Just tryna get a heads up just on case my local NT does it RSVP only.

How do you go about a twitter RSVP. Never done one b4. Just tryna get a heads up just on case my local NT does it RSVP only.
You have to follow them and they'll send a tweet w/ a special #...Send that # that they tweet in a DM w/ your name and size. Make sure you don't forget to put the # as well

Last edited:
I am completely in love with the red suede YOTS cause Im a huge Barca fan. Looks like Air Knight has them for $180 for pre-order, can someone please confirm they are a legit store and not a B grade. These and the ASGs are being purchased by me for sure.

n00b Q, does NSW stand for Non State Wide release?

Enjoy my first post. I read about 100 pages before posting lol.

I am completely in love with the red suede YOTS cause Im a huge Barca fan. Looks like Air Knight has them for $180 for pre-order, can someone please confirm they are a legit store and not a B grade. These and the ASGs are being purchased by me for sure.

n00b Q, does NSW stand for Non State Wide release?

Enjoy my first post. I read about 100 pages before posting lol.
NSW - Nike Sportswear 

Oh not Air Knight, there was another store you guys recommended but now slipped my mind. Air Knight is out of the pre order on the barcas.

These are the only BHM's that I like. Only pair I tried to rsvp for. I don't expect to win. There are just too many things coming out right now...

NTNY is giving out confirmations now. All I need is the Lebrons now, glad I don't have to do raffles or lines

I gotta stop buying on Impulse, I know they're not 8's but couldn't resist the price minus Bday coupon. I was just originally looking for Kobe elite socks

HoH boston wont have the BHM pack either, ill try to get them online but i know ill most likely strike out currently 0-8(online)
HOH Buffalo won't have it either, but I'm money online (3/4), so I hope I can get these and the KDs if possible.

Back
Top Bottom