OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My Champs and Foot Locker don't think they're getting the BHM pack.. stopped by and asked today.. Kind of upset about that lol. So I guess online would be my only choice which looks like I'm skipping on the BHMs.

And the white on the ASGs kinda throw it off for me

So you're one of the people that calls up Footlocker asking for BHM shoes?

Did you also call up wondering if they'd get the DB collection? :lol: :smh:

s dubl wanted to see a red upper and an orange swoosh. While I'm at it did some extra ones.

GIMME GIMME!

so are there 2 different versions of the pythons? the print pattern is not the same on both of these. i prefer the pic we saw first with less brown.
Those are the ones I'm getting which are XDR ones .. not clue if china release vs other is any diff..

The colorways have been on the loud side.

But for the most part, they all go really well with the shoe

i bet all the people hating on the ASG colorway will be the first ones to be saying "damn i wish i wouldnt have passed on them" once they see people posting pictures of their pairs. same thing happened with the sulphurs and christmas.
Get em if you want em. I still think they're wack. They really should of did the KD CW on the Kobes. That woulda of been fire!

my NDC Chat:

Amber: Hi, my name is Amber. How may I help you?
Amber: Good afternoon, Jamar
Jamar _: hey quick question. Has it been confirmed that the Year of the snake Collection will be available here in the states?
Amber: No, it's not officially been announced that we will be released the YOTS Collection here. You can stay connected at:  https://twitter.com/nikestore and on our new release calendar:  http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/ for upcoming launches.
Amber: Forgive the typo above.
Jamar _: ah okay.. if you had to guess if this will be the same type of situation as last year where the YOTD Kobe's only releases overseas, would you say so?
Amber: If it does come to Nike.com, it will be an exciting launch for sure.
Amber: I really can't say for sure. I've already had other consumers asking about it too, but we don't know until it's on the new release calendar also. I am really awaiting that one too!
Jamar _: alright sounds good. Doesn't sound too promising, but I do thank you for your time.

Just cuz I like the Kobe the most I'll say this here, don't know if its been posted but HOH has the BHM socks out.

Also, to those holding out on Kobe YOTS Nike iD options, idk where you got the notion that the iD options would be for the 8's. They announced that the YOTS options are for AF1's.

I am surprised that people like the purple gradients. They remind me of the inks (5's) and seems like everyone hated those. ( I liked them, but not feeling these gradients).

Wonder if there will be a true inline colorway, or if the purple bottom, grey uppers will be the closest we get. Must cop those anyway.

I'm not a fan of either, but i like the Ink Vs more because the purple is darker. Also waiting for the usual Inline cw.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I love the pythons. I plan on picking up those and the sulfurs.

I really like them both a lot. looking forward to the drop.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]I love the pythons. I plan on picking up those and the sulfurs.

I really like them both a lot. looking forward to the drop.[/COLOR]

Got the sulfurs....

Waiting on my asia pythons

They should get here early next week. :evil:

Very excited

Back
Top Bottom