OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wonder how nervous Nike is with the way the Lakers are playing, will there be a reason to put out an elite version which is planned for the playoffs? IF they continue to falter does Kobe wear the shoe towards the end of the season for nationally televised games to get exposure or does he just start up next year in the elite model?

^^^ good point but I don't think it really matters to them. Jordan has never on a lot of the shoes the sell now. In any case they can just drop a limited pair and be good.

I wasnt a big fan of the BHMs but I saw them in person last nite and boy has my opinion changed. A local reseller wanted $200 for the Kobes and KDs but I couldn't pull the trigger on either.

Oh well my XMas 8's should be here tomorrow, that should hold me over until the Pythons drop.

The answer is none.
Then, why even ask? 
mean.gif

when are the GR colorways releasing?? two limited releases in a row...nothing since sulfur is disappointing.  need the purple soles with gray uppper and purple gradients........

Haha, Kip voice: "yeah right, Napolean, like anyone could even know that"

Lol my favorite post of the entire thread! Now I have all sorts of quotes from that movie going through my head!

But I'm thinking unless someone posts some on feet pics of the asg's that look really good, I'm going to pass on them. The pair I'm really the most excited about is the purple gradients. Every time I see them I like them more. I feel like almost all of the shoes I want this year feature either blue or purple. Royal 1's, blue lights, purple gradients, grape v's, and aqua 8's.

Bet you Nike never saw that coming, one of their sig players not making the playoffs. I hope the Lakers somehow turn it around.

Just got the Pythons "GC" XDR  for $185 ship, should have them no later than 31st.  Can't wait to post pics!!

I am surprised that people like the purple gradients. They remind me of the inks (5's) and seems like everyone hated those. ( I liked them, but not feeling these gradients).

Wonder if there will be a true inline colorway, or if the purple bottom, grey uppers will be the closest we get. Must cop those anyway.

^i'm wondering this as well. It's not like "everyone bought them up". but FTL's just aren't carrying these around me.

getting tired of hearing them say, "nah but we can order them for you"

still no RD for the YOTS? I'm assuming itll be after teh ASG releases, unless they squeeze it between the asg and bhm

i am a fan of the ink colorway myself...

the purple/gray just look the cleanest out of all the ones ive seen so far

dont want to nike ID but with the lack of releases i just might

so are there 2 different versions of the pythons? the print pattern is not the same on both of these. i prefer the pic we saw first with less brown.

Back
Top Bottom