OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was pretty locked onto getting the BHM's this weekend, but something about the ASG pair has got me thinking it over. I can only cop one of them and now I feel myself leaning more towards the ASG simply because I don't think it will cost as much to cop the BHM's on resell compared to them given the its "galaxy" tag. 
If I had to chose, I would go with ASG. 

Hopefully the Pythons aren't too limited. Hoping they sit for a bit so I can cop under retail but I doubt it. The pythons are going to be the Invisible Cloaks of last year. Very hot shoe but will go under the radar because of a big Jordan Release (Cement IV last year, '88 III this year)

Nike Santa Monica@NikeSantaMonica

Those who successfully #RSVP tomorrow for the Kobe 8 System 'BHM' must be at Nike Santa Monica between 3pm-5pm on 1/26 to purchase.
Nike Santa Monica@NikeSantaMonica

Those who successfully #RSVP tomorrow for the Air Jordan 5 Retro must be at Nike Santa Monica between 10am-12pm on 1/26 to purchase.
laugh.gif
sm is trolling making you wait 3 hrs to pick both shoes

ive never really been into the barcas but in interested to see the cws and design for em this year

i guess man...yall go way outta the way to hate on the VII...like the V wasnt on sale is 6 diff colors for 79.99 at FTL at one point. :smh:
i guess from a performance stance it doesnt belong but as far as looks it is in top 5 easily

what's your point by this? the VI's are $49.99 at outlets now. does that mean the shoe is getting worse? No.
Shoes are contracted to go on sale after a certain amount of time.

So with that said, i let the reviews (not even my own) speak for the shoe. You even state that the VII's were inconsistant. V's were solid all the way.

No shots fired.

Anyway,

BHM are definitely growing on me

all shoes go on sale, whats the issue?

VII's sucked, PERIOD! i dont care who your are or what you say. they sucked.

BHM > ASG

I'm glad I'm not into hyped releases. I will take the Purp fades/blue lights/Inlines over those 2 releases.
There's something wrong with the ASGs...

I think the outsole should've been a translucent teal and the midsole a bright orange. Or just make the midsole/heel clip
teal.

This.

My Champs and Foot Locker don't think they're getting the BHM pack.. stopped by and asked today.. Kind of upset about that lol. So I guess online would be my only choice which looks like I'm skipping on the BHMs.

And the white on the ASGs kinda throw it off for me

Last edited:
i bet all the people hating on the ASG colorway will be the first ones to be saying "damn i wish i wouldnt have passed on them" once they see people posting pictures of their pairs. same thing happened with the sulphurs and christmas.

i bet all the people hating on the ASG colorway will be the first ones to be saying "damn i wish i wouldnt have passed on them" once they see people posting pictures of their pairs. same thing happened with the sulphurs and christmas.

Why do people feel that they have to say this before every limited release? We get it, everyone should want to buy them.....

don't know about that... When I first saw the Xmas and Sulfurs(3rd time looking at them), I knew right away
I wanted them. ASG is a colorway I don't need and I actually like the BHMs but not enough to cop. I think at
this point, I just want shoes that look nice and clean on feet. Unless something is done REALLY well, I'm
kinda getting tired of really loud colorways. That's the reason I'm really looking forward to get the purp fades
and inlines this year. Zero f*c** will be given if a colorway is limited or GR. What matters is my thirst. LOL :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom