OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

white outsole ITSELF is hard to clean dude. Translucent soles yellow almost instantly, unless they're
tinted, they're not really that nice in the long run.

you guys make me wanna try the lowtops, but like they other dude said, the high tops give me piece of mind

dude, high tops these days do NOTHING. seriously. The extra height are just extra
pieces of flimsy Fuse material. Those do not offer support, that I can tell you.

Just a sock probably. They seem to be putting a big shozoku on everything, just look at the shorts with the logo, which looks tacky imo. The system is the cushioning insert/insole/sport pack dealio?

you guys make me wanna try the lowtops, but like they other dude said, the high tops give me piece of mind
You will be more stable in these than the Lebron X. Higher off the ground causes less stability. Kobe's in the past have had by far the best lockdown and flexibility in the market. Hands down. Period.

kobeoverbron, I can completely agree with that statement. :smokin

Still debating whether or not to get the Xmas lights. So far I like what I'm seeing with the VIII's and I'm hoping that orange/red-based pair comes to fruition.

LOL, theres just something about the black crews that looks nice.

Like I said weeks ago. 4 pairs minimum if they play well. And from the feedback
from Venice, looks like 4 pairs it is...

Kobe's have looked the same since the IV's. c'mon Nike, do something different. The only reason I digg' the VII's is because they came wit' the ankle system and that looked ill. There's no creativity they just been building on the same model since the IV's. I do like the mamba pattern on these and the mamba around the shozoku logo. Ima pass on the VIII's though. They look mad plain.

LOL, theres just something about the black crews that looks nice.
Like I said weeks ago. 4 pairs minimum if they play well. And from the feedback
from Venice, looks like 4 pairs it is...
the first 4 are def cop for me and thats barely the scratching of the surface with CWs

YES 4 minimal in this model 

Look at the back of this shoe and how it's a full shozoku symbol.

Now check the back of this one which only has the lower portion of the shozoku (the two stripes).

Weird, right? Fakes/ Special edition?

I like them better with the full Shozoku. Sucks only gs pairs will have it. I have no plans on buying the matching sock to complete it. Another gimmick by nike to take people's money.

Back
Top Bottom