OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered a pair of size 11 ASGs from kickz. I was in such a rush ordering hoping they wouldn't sell out that I added a pair of size SMALL black/red nike elite socks. 
mean.gif

Should of went for laces...oh well.

$207.66, not bad.

Last edited:
ASG's retailed @ 180 right?

My order total came out to 198 USD w/ the ASG's and some laces, not bad.
Does UPS charge extra when they arrive?

Not sure, never ordered anything from the UK before.

I hope not, though, :lol:.

Mine is 200$ just w/ the shoes how are you guys getting a discount?
I think you have to add something else to make it past the amount to get free US shipping.

Yea, just add a pair of laces because anything over 150 is free shipping.

They charge like 70 USD just to ship here, :x.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the Red Wines today, the sole is BRIGHT. It's dope tho. To bad all the reserves were locked up, but I got to hold somebody pair, drooled a lil bit, almost ran out FTL w/ it.

Got my pair, size 10 shipped for $197 and I got some neon green laces for my LeBron 8 Sprites. I'm glad I missed the Black EXTs now, I much rather the Area 72s and I completed my collection. Thanks a ton guys.

Last edited:
balled in my kobe 8 today. best shoes i've ever balled in. comfort level is on point, and did not even have to break it in

I really hope Nike releases the all-black upper, purple midsole and outsole with gold on the Swoosh and lace eyelets. If those come out and the fades, I shall be done with these
That is until they release the next 5 colorways.  Just less than 2 months ago we barely knew about most colorways that dropped (ASG, Red, Blue, Grey, Easters)

Last edited:
Trying to order off Kickz.com...this keeps showing up..whats wrong?
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]
[h6]There was a problem[/h6]
  • Sorry, but we are unable to process your request. Please try again or select another payment method.

Those Dukes are ugly. Wouldn't even buy for outlet prices. Not like it matters since they won't release. 

Dukes aren't bad need better pics though.

I prefer royal and navy blues as opposed to the bright stuff.

just realized that i was charged $150 at FTL for the volts and the suggested retail was ripped off like it was when i bought the christmas lights from the same store. oh well. i didnt really notice since i used the bday coupon.

if I can find red camos in my mall and they let me use bday coupon then ill get em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom