OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Corks ruined the shoe game....every release since has been impossible to get for the average joe...im looking at the release calendar and thinking ahead of what i know is coming and just knowing tryna cop online will be impossible

i pretty sure 2011 concords and galaxies ruined the game

Last edited:
lol it was the concords, everything was much easier before them, it all went down hill from there

No, it was the DMP.

I can tell because, with the DMP, I was at Foot Locker at 4pm the previous day and the 1st in line.

Now you have to be there 4pm 3 days before.

Last edited:
I can't believe what buying shoes has become, it's a damn competition now. :smh:

The fact that you have to follow Nike on Twitter, to wait for them to put a link up so you can buy a shoe instead of searching it like any other site, is pretty sad.

Nike is the reason this **** gets all out of hand making it to where you can only find the link through Twitter.

Nike is getting worse and worse in my book, day by day.

lets start buying adidas!, grab some xmas drose to catch up :tongue:

got it from eastbay..  not sure if its  guaranteed or not..
Got my pair of size 11.5 Volts from Eastbay.

Waited 1 minute and 30 seconds then I was able to checkout.

Hopefully my order goes through.
You should receive your confirmation email within 24 hours. Once it has been received you may contact us directly via private message including your customer information and we will be able to check on your order status for you at that time.

does eastbay usually update whats sizes are left? because all sizes are still available..
There should be updates posted once the sizes are sold out on Facebook and or Twitter.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

This happened way before corks...but it's what the shoe game is now...you either adapt or step out of the game.
lol it was the concords, everything was much easier before them, it all went down hill from there
i pretty sure 2011 concords and galaxies ruined the game
Yeah concords and galaxies made things harder...but still relatively manageable to cop...The 88's for an online only release seem like were very easy

No, it was the DMP.

I can tell because, with the DMP, I was at Foot Locker at 4pm the previous day and the 1st in line.

Now you have to be there 4pm 3 days before.

DMP was a simpler time. I was young and foolish enough to camp out and get the kicks.

I can't believe the Black EXT sold out within a couple seconds with NDC actually displaying the SOLD OUT popup. I can understand if the popup was "pairs being held in carts" within a couple seconds, but actually saying sold out? Basically all the pairs were already checked out by then for it to be sold out.

Volts copped off NDC - obviously no issue there.

Red Camo's copped off FTL but now they're not allowing coupon? Confirmation shows 123 total - charged 148 to my card. They can keep the Camo's - these will be had for under retail down the line.

Actually, I've been buying more Vans.

Vans are cheap, comfy, and durable, can't really beat it.

haha i been buying nike running shoes, hype hasnt completely came over there yet.

I agree this is all nike fault, they can change it 180 degrees really quick but they choose not to

Salt levels for the EXT models is hilarious

When they were announced lots of hate on this thread

Release date.... everyone is thirsty

Typical NT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't change y'all!

That's cool but 20 bucks for a limited shoe?
Made 40 on Barkley posites. I'm not looking to get rich, or be a part of what's ruining this culture. I'm broke lol, I try to cheapen my next purchase, and sell to someone for less than what stuff is going for at the same time.

Damn, completely unaware so many people suddenly wanted those EXT's. Glad I had no desire what so ever for them, mediocrity at best. Freed up the Volt and Red performance shoes, nice normal checkout.

So I see the bot crap migrated from the locked Lebron thread over yonder. Seems like the bots are just following the EXT's...

Even if you have the item in your cart, if someone checks out, you won't be able to check out your pair.  After you enter your credit card information and submit, it will say "ERROR!", I've had it happen to me before.

Last edited:
NIKE ZOOM KOBE 8 EXT
Men's Shoe
$150
ALL ITEMS ARE IN OTHERS' CARTS

All sizes are currently in other shoppers' carts, but don't give up. More could become available in the next few minutes.

:lol:

Nike on some Eastbay ****.

Back
Top Bottom