OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copped the red camos with ease, decided to pass on the volts after much deliberation. Struck out on the EXTs (MIND = BLOWN), but those NDC pics made them look BAD. And yes, to all of you using bots make sure you have a great anti-virus program scanning it. Any program that's posted by a company I don't know that I'm going to be using my credit card and personal info around I would be extremely careful with.

I can't believe what buying shoes has become, it's a damn competition now. :smh:

The fact that you have to follow Nike on Twitter, to wait for them to put a link up so you can buy a shoe instead of searching it like any other site, is pretty sad.

Nike is the reason this **** gets all out of hand making it to where you can only find the link through Twitter.

Nike is getting worse and worse in my book, day by day.

Got confirmation from NDC for red camos. They didn't have sz 14 in the volts so I copped em off Eastbay. Confirmation received too.

Easy release for me since I wasn't going for the ext's... Back to bed now. Good luck fellas!

Since when can u not call ftl cs from a cell. They making me mad i was planning on going back to sleep

Corks ruined the shoe game....every release since has been impossible to get for the average joe...im looking at the release calendar and thinking ahead of what i know is coming and just knowing tryna cop online will be impossible
Corks huh? You must be new... Game been ****** up.

I've made less than 20 flipping pairs... On purpose. 20 extra in my pocket for sitting online, or picking up a pair of kicks is 20 less I have to pay for my pair. Plus the buyer gets a good deal...
That's cool but 20 bucks for a limited shoe?

damn no 12.5 VOLT on ndc or eastbay...

and no free shipping on eastbay on new releases???

hope i can scoop up a 12.5in person somewhere. 
only full sizes 12 and up looks like.

Seems to be alot of Red Camos available again on FTL and EB

Corks ruined the shoe game....every release since has been impossible to get for the average joe...im looking at the release calendar and thinking ahead of what i know is coming and just knowing tryna cop online will be impossible
This happened way before corks...but it's what the shoe game is now...you either adapt or step out of the game.

lol it was the concords, everything was much easier before them, it all went down hill from there

Seeing the Red Camos still available in all sizes makes me happy. I will cop using the birthday coupon later on down the road. Kobe playing lights out, and the Lakers chemistry is getting better. Defense has to get better though. Now can we please get some concrete info on the Purple Fades?! 

Back
Top Bottom