OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Salt levels for the EXT models is hilarious

When they were announced lots of hate on this thread

Release date.... everyone is thirsty

Typical NT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't change y'all!

Hahaha! Man... When pictures of the Red Suedes first surfaced, there was so much hate that I thought it would be an easy cop. Guess not! I'm definitely mad salty.

copped red camos with ease at FTL with 25 off bday coupon

Red suede's are still garbage, don't know what you're talking about.

People are more mad they couldn't attain the black pair.

All. Of. This.

"They ashy, they dull...yakety smakety..."

Seemed like only 25% of people on here liked them.

I LOVE release mornings on NT

Yeah i posted a pic of the black mambas saying they lok ashy/dusty .. didnt want them never did .. woke up got my red camos and got my $20 redemption from ftl

If the shoe is "limited" it'll sell out fast regardless of what NT thinks... Profit is profit I'm not surprised the exts went quick.

Last edited:
I'm not salty. Nike was smart to finally make the black scaly pair limited. The 6 & 7 black scales are sitting at the nearest outlet.

I'm just disappointed about the proliferation of programs, but it'll just force Nike to change the shopping process more. Someone over there has to see how quickly these sold out and be like, that's humanly impossible.

Congrats to those who copped the suede and black ext. for those salty, there's quite a few sites and auctions that are still offering at an okay price over retail, but act now cuz this is going to probably make them raise the price $75-$100 over retail.

So glad I didn't continue with my order on kicks screw.... Woulda been pissed knowing red camos are an easy scoop.

There has never been a casual Kobe shoe like this, I wanted the black pair, oh well though.

I guess that's $160 saved for Disney next week, I will just buy more margaritas. :pimp:

I seen your kobe8 IDs so you're def doing alright on them Kobe's! I just don't have the patience to wait for them

If the shoe is "limited" it'll sell out fast regardless of what NT thinks... Profit is profit I'm not surprised the exts went quick.

Any one ever stop to think maybe the limited shoes sell out fast because THEYRE LIMITED what do u expect if there Is low supply and high demand

Last edited:
Easy cop for the red camos in person today at Brunswick Square in NJ. Met a fellow NTer there too. Shout out to dynamite sole! Arrived at 8:35 and was 1st in line :pimp:

Last edited:
FTL indicating that the "Manufacture" put a restriction on the discount. SO he admitted fault for FTL failing to note it on the purchase. So he replaced the 15% off with free shipping.

Did Volts end up at regular FTL or just HOH? And is it two weeks wait in order to use bday coupon on new releases at HOH?

Back
Top Bottom