OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Haha yeah thats usually how it goes but. I have noticed that every shoe store ive been in ftl fnl cha fa have decent looking girls or. At least somewhat attractive and nice size. Not saying thats what they go for but its just something ive noticed now that i think about it
I agree. That's usually what I've seen when I stop into those stores.

volts/grey are more limited than the red camos.. lol they dont even come in half sizes after 12 like the red camos..

Got the Kobe 8 Pythons and sulphurs, hoping to get my hands on the black mambas tomorrow. Having no luck online via ftl or ndc for releases, any recommendations?
I signed up for twitter solely for the purpose of following FTL FNL NDC. So on the night before RD before I go to bed I turn on the notification tweets so they send the links to my phone and go from there. On the computer waiting on that countdown is a joke because its not accurate. I really dont think you will have to much of a problem obtaining these thought between FTL NDC & EB
Any body know if @nikestore is going to tweet 2 separate links for the Kobe EXT's? Or just one and you'll have to choose??
My guess would be that they will tweet out 2 different links. Last week when the 3 cways of XX8s dropped I saw there were 3 different links

From IG

Man, cant wait for these to drop!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I cant wait either. I wonder how they would look if they had fade laces too but with colors reversed, then again that could be dtm (doing too much)

Thank you guys that keep hating the black mambas. I am feeling really confident that I will get them. Just please keep hating on them for the people that will be signing up today asking questions. Thanks again 
nthat.gif
Got my golden ticket for my size. Can't wait to scoop them up tomorrow!

Easters may be my last pair of 8s assuming I get the Black Mambas and Red Camos tomorrow. Too much funds going into the KobeSystem again this year :smh:

I can see where people are coming from not wanting to spend 150 for a non performance sneaker (red suedes).

They would be perfect if they were priced around 100 even 115.

Last edited:
easters pass, unless I somehow come into $$ where I really dont care what I buy.

getting red camos (no matter what), trying for volts, then hopefully the fiberglass/purple pair later this month is nice, and hopefully I can take a month off.

easters pass, unless I somehow come into $$ where I really dont care what I buy.

getting red camos (no matter what), trying for volts, then hopefully the fiberglass/purple pair later this month is nice, and hopefully I can take a month off.

so are the "Fiberglass" purple pair that's dropping the mostly silver pair, or are they the purple fades? Anyone know? Nothing confirmed seems to have leaked yet about those, unless I missed it.

this shoe is a problem....got the blues recently (along with too many shoes around the ASG), have red camo on lock for sat.... but i also might cop the supernatural and volts saturday... and maybe GS pinks for wifey.... oh and easters are a must for me retail or otherwise.... and purple fades are the best CW imo so if they drop im on that..... too many cws i love on this shoe... and i love pythons and sulfurs and ASG have grown on me... but i have to say no no no on those with the list above....

Back
Top Bottom