OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does anybody know the ticketing works at FTL?
They just gave me a ticket with my size on it, does that mean I secured my pair?

Does anybody know the ticketing works at FTL?
They just gave me a ticket with my size on it, does that mean I secured my pair?
Yes. Size = you get your pair. Just a ticket = raffle, hope you get lucky.

Didn't know where to ask this quick question, since everyone is here i'll ask here. Does anyone know how the nike elite website works? Do they get every release before the general public or something? I've been offered one, and i'm debating. 

roll.gif
mannnn ya'll gotta know I'm kidding

work is so damn boring I gotta entertain myself somehow
now your sounding like Dwight Howard
laugh.gif

i wanna get the red YOTS but im saving up the jordan 13s next week...dont know what to get

Didn't know where to ask this quick question, since everyone is here i'll ask here. Does anyone know how the nike elite website works? Do they get every release before the general public or something? I've been offered one, and i'm debating. 
I hear it varies. They got Lebron corks like a month early.

so I got the Christmas, Python and Blue Kobe 8s so far, currently looking for a second pair of the christmas Kobes and I am really looking forward to the easter versions, trying to cop two pairs as well!

I was never a big fan of the Kobe shoes, but the 8 are really really sweet!

You guys think the Volts will be easy to cop on Saturday?  I have some one selling me a pair for $200. Should I pull the trigger?

Definitely agree with you on that, I joined and was on the Jordan threads hard only to be annoyed the f*** out of by people. Coming here has definitely been enjoyable the past few weeks and time goes by faster at work
lol word 2 more hrs n im outta work hahaha XD

lol word 2 more hrs n im outta work hahaha XD
I'm on my way to work... Hopefully a busy day so I can keep my mind off these.

Tomorrow will be a loooong day. Get home at 2am, try to sleep, get up at 450 to try online for volts for myself and a couple friends, try to go back to sleep, get up to be at my spot at 930 to pick up my red camos. #zombiemode

got a call from HOH about winning the raffle for the Black EXT and red/black non-EXT pair. only 2 I signed up for and wanted. glad I'm set :smokin

I'm on my way to work... Hopefully a busy day so I can keep my mind off these.

Tomorrow will be a loooong day. Get home at 2am, try to sleep, get up at 450 to try online for volts for myself and a couple friends, try to go back to sleep, get up to be at my spot at 930 to pick up my red camos. #zombiemode
damn man crazy X_X

You guys think the Volts will be easy to cop on Saturday?  I have some one selling me a pair for $200. Should I pull the trigger?
IMO I think the volts should be fairly obtainable. I haven't seen anything about FNL having any of the Kobe's this weekend...anyone heard if they're going to have 'um this weekend??

Youre less than 24 hours away from RD why pull the trigger for $60 over retail. Just wake up early and try to grab a pair.

People get worried when they hear HOH exclusive... Other than that, they're basically a gr online. I'm hearing basically HOH gr as well too. Bet they hit footlockers down the line too. Too basic of a colorway to limit them. They should sell well tho. So don't sleep.

Back
Top Bottom