OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

hush hush

no discount exclusion on the red camos on Eastbay? there is for the volts. I hope Eastbay rep doesn't read this :evil:

lol thanks size11please

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited:
all this GR red camo talk make me feel better.

My footaction doing first come first serve tmrw, just to be safe ima be there an hour early. if theres a line of beasts/resellers they will be clapped lol

Man, I went from fiending mad hard for the red suedes

but now, I just can't get jiggy with a non-performance model of this sneaker.

The performance model is just too :smokin

Red camos it is.

@shogun..calm down son they're not even avialable for purchase yet
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Everybody knows those red camos are going to sit on shelves for months. you can cop 3-4 more weekends worth of releases and then come back for the red camos. Now the EXT (black mamba & red suede) are EXTremely limited so you guys better grab those first while you can

Last edited:
@shogun..calm down son they're not even avialable for purchase yet
laugh.gif
Everybody knows those red camos are going to sit on shelves for months. you can cop 3-4 more weekends worth of releases and then come back for the red camos. Now the EXT  (black mamba & red suede) are EXTremely limited so you guys better grab those first while you can
That's what the EXT stands for! ****ing good eye man! Rep 4 u!

Last edited:

Red camos it is.
for real man. $150 and you're not getting your money's worth. well unless you wear them to a wedding or formal gathering. haha

for real man. $150 and you're not getting your money's worth. well unless you wear them to a wedding or formal gathering. haha
TPG man I cant explain how excited I am about tomorrow. Cop the red camos and have those sulfurs arriving. I probably wont get much sleep tonight from anxiousness and impatience

saw the ext's in person. i dig the black ones, but they are too dull for me. going all in red camo's.

TPG man I cant explain how excited I am about tomorrow. Cop the red camos and have those sulfurs arriving. I probably wont get much sleep tonight from anxiousness and impatience

I know that feeling been that road many times before. When you get your package, can you pm me the survey code on the receipt? I told the girl I would do the survey because she was very helpful in accepting the FTL bday coupon and enrolling me in the VIP since I didn't have an active account. Thanks. Enjoy the Sulfurs.

I know that feeling been that road many times before. When you get your package, can you pm me the survey code on the receipt? I told the girl I would do the survey because she was very helpful in accepting the FTL bday coupon and enrolling me in the VIP since I didn't have an active account. Thanks. Enjoy the Sulfurs.
Yeah def will no problem. Thank you for the hook up. USPS usually comes by around 2-3 so about 1 or 2 your time. I'll hit you up as soon as I get it

I wonder if its the same chick I talked to on the phone, she sounded cute
nthat.gif

Yeah def will no problem. Thank you for the hook up. USPS usually comes by around 2-3 so about 1 or 2 your time. I'll hit you up as soon as I get it

I wonder if its the same chick I talked to on the phone, she sounded cute
nthat.gif
lol last time I thought a chick was cute over the phone was in 6th grade.  She turned out to be a whale... 
indifferent.gif

or to put it nicely "big-boned"

No hate towards bigger people btw

Last edited:
lol last time I thought a chick was cute over the phone was in 6th grade.  She turned out to be a whale... 
indifferent.gif

Haha yeah thats usually how it goes but. I have noticed that every shoe store ive been in ftl fnl cha fa have decent looking girls or. At least somewhat attractive and nice size. Not saying thats what they go for but its just something ive noticed now that i think about it

Red camos it is.
I was never into the red suedes but I totally agree. For me, if the shoe has all this performance tech but its meant for casual wear than it really loses favor in my mind. I gotta put them to the test at least a few times.

indifferent.gif

Haha yeah thats usually how it goes but. I have noticed that every shoe store ive been in ftl fnl cha fa have decent looking girls or. At least somewhat attractive and nice size. Not saying thats what they go for but its just something ive noticed now that i think about it

no worries she is petite and cute. :D

Got the Kobe 8 Pythons and sulphurs, hoping to get my hands on the black mambas tomorrow. Having no luck online via ftl or ndc for releases, any recommendations?

Any body know if @nikestore is going to tweet 2 separate links for the Kobe EXT's? Or just one and you'll have to choose??

Back
Top Bottom