OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

thanks to the person who posted the Kixsquare link a few pages back. I got lucky and scooped the last 9.5 for 120.

Traded my Bred 11s for the Christmas Kobe 8s. Very happy with my decision because I don't really wear Jordans anymore :pimp:
I've been thinking bout getting rid of my some of my J's since I do think wear them that often, but the moment I do, I'll regret it

Damnit... I jumped over to kixsquare with a quickness when I saw that post.... Too late tho :frown:

Are Qwiccshott and TripleOGCrip the same person?

OHH OK I see you're the funny guy on here...

this Should be nice....
Hate to say google me but google me,
I'm really not on here for the games & bs...

Now back to business....
Any RSVP info released yet?

Remember when everyone was saying what's taking Nike so long with Kobe releases? Now everyone wishes they'd slow down :lol:

Nike went from 0-60 after the all star break. But the releases before the all star break were all quality. Sulfurs, Pythons, BHMs, and Xmas were all pretty much instant classic releases that I will probably overpay for down the line.

All aboard the Red Camo train, s dubl you've done well with your Zen, the time is nearing for you to reward yourself.

Definitely gonna pass on the Red Camo's..they don't look as good as I thought they would now that we're closer to the release date..I definitely want those black YOTS joints..those will b worn with EVERYTHING! Red suedes i'll have to see in person before I cop..

They're not releasing them fast enough. I don't like every cw so I'm ready for the later releases.

s dubl, you should check back on kixsquare frequently as they did 2 restock of the Penny Clocks the past two days.

Last edited:
Traded my Bred 11s for the Christmas Kobe 8s. Very happy with my decision because I don't really wear Jordans anymore
pimp.gif
I got two pairs of XMAS and I have yet to wear them. I don't know what I am waiting for, I just feel like they are the Mona Lisa of shoes and I don't want to mess them up, but then why did I buy them!?!
mean.gif
 Starting to feel that way about my Blue Lights, so ima looking for a second pair (missed out on the 2 great deals posted). Been wearing the Sulfurs everyday from day 1 though. 

They fit fine, the first time was snug, but you want it to be snug to make sure it's in place. It's not awkward at all.

I don't have any problems with it, it helps that the Kobe tongue padding is non existent.

If you want to try it yourself, just bring your Kobe's into the outlet and try it out there. All 3 Jordan insoles are firmer than Lunarlon.
Thanks for the info.  There's one outlet near me, not sure if they'll have the 2012 deluxe or not.

I got two pairs of XMAS and I have yet to wear them. I don't know what I am waiting for, I just feel like they are the Mona Lisa of shoes and I don't want to mess them up, but then why did I buy them!?!:smh:  Starting to feel that way about my Blue Lights, so ima looking for a second pair (missed out on the 2 great deals posted). Been wearing the Sulfurs everyday from day 1 though. 

you got 2 pairs and you're afraid to wear one? c'mon son :lol:

Dope colors on the iD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get an iD if they allow you to make the tongue logo a different color than the swoosh on the upper.

I know it is a picky request

but hey its a high price to pay so i a little more control **Shrug** /rant

Thanks homie! I hear you, and I had to wait a month and a week so that was kinda whack too but it's whatever.

No go on the red camos for me. Im chilling for a little while in Kobe's unless something shows up that wows me...

Back
Top Bottom