OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My YOTS Pack is complete. Just picked up the black EXT's from the post office. Quick shots from my iPhone.

:nerd:

Wish i would have known those were waiting at my local post office :evil:

Just playing fam... aint even that close to the same size

Always nice to see folks from the same city posting on NT :nthat:

nerd.gif

Wish i would have known those were waiting at my local post office
devil.gif

Just playing fam... aint even that close to the same size

Always nice to see folks from the same city posting on NT
nthat.gif
For sure. DJYoung08, are you copping any of them on the 9th?

For sure. DJYoung08, are you copping any of them on the 9th?

Red camo's for sure been thirsty for these since day 1

with the black mamba news i'll have to map out the months expenses to see if financially it is a wise decision.

Red Suedes were not executed to me likings. Easy pass.

Got my BHMs in from NDC, rocked them today for the first time. Really like this shoe. Haven't bought a Kobe since the VI, which I bought a ton, but I'll likely buy another pair of 8s. That white/grey/purple shoe looks nice.

i dont remember reading about this in the thread, so im sorry if this is a stupid question but since all of the YOTS shoes are nike sportswear, does that mean the performance on these are no good?

BTW, basketball shoes are the same IMO,its not about the shoes its your all around game if you have one!!!
roll.gif
No, not all basketball shoes are the same.  Basketball shoes don't make anyone's game better, although, good performance sneakers give you that state of mind that everything is secured and locked down if you get what I mean and that will give you the confidence to play at your highest level.

For example the Kobe V's traction wasn't great and I'm sure that most people wouldn't play as hard or as comfortable to their strengths when playing on a dusty floor since they don't have grip on the bottom of their shoe to stop on a dime or even on the VII's with the heel lock down.  Those are just my personal experiences with the shoes.

For anyone that hasn't copped the blue Kobe's from this past weekend Kixsquare.com has them for $100

So.... 4 pairs release on March 9th...... Wow, how awesome... (As sarcastic as I can possibly sound)

I gotta pass on something... Maybe the 2 red pairs, (not really my color)

This succs!

Damn I was going to buy a second pair of blue lights. Red camos and black mambas just intime for my birthday!

i dont remember reading about this in the thread, so im sorry if this is a stupid question but since all of the YOTS shoes are nike sportswear, does that mean the performance on these are no good?

The Red Camos are normal Kobe 8s, ready to go on the courts.

The 'Black Mamba' and Red Suede are missing the heel cup and are basically just made for casual use and not performance.

So.... 4 pairs release on March 9th...... Wow, how awesome... (As sarcastic as I can possibly sound)

This succs!
I'm still debating which pair to get and which to drop.

619destroyer - I'm not too sure if your serious coz I didn't come off like an elitist. I don't know if you took offense with my opinions on the V's but San Diego is not very far from LA. Maybe we can get together and you can judge if I have any game at all.

This succs!
Succs?? 

Lol are you pretending to be a crip??

Please say it was a typo..

619destroyer - I'm not too sure if your serious coz I didn't come off like an elitist. I don't know if you took offense with my opinions on the V's but San Diego is not very far from LA. Maybe we can get together and you can judge if I have any game at all.
I'm in San Bernardino ill be there too! Niketalk basketball meet and greet! We gon see who can hoop and who can't. Destroyer make sure you bring some Chucks to play in.

Black Mambas, Easters, Purple Gradients and maybe Red Suedes for me.

With 7 or so releases, Nike is trying to get ALL the tax refund dollars from Kobe fans in March.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom