OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like all 3 YOTS but will only settle for 1. black mamba 2a. red suedes 2b. red camos. Thats my order. I've been waiting for the RD and its coming next week! :smokin Hopefully it'll be my first kobe 8.!

His name is Quiccshot? How could it be a typo.. I thought e-banging died out. Few years ago..
Bahah I didn't see that. I guess that explains why red isn't his color 
roll.gif

Me want now Me want now, did I mention ME WANT NOW! 

I am tired of these snake uppers, so tacky about time they made some solids!

These and the Purple FADESSS!!

Purple Fades

Inlines (purple bottom)

Inlines (yellow bottom)

YOTS (black only)

Black/Yellow vs Dallas

*Sulfurs

So in essence he has no good shoes out yet except for sulfurs. Sulfurs are turning into the VI Del Sols, everyone passed until they saw all the ugly booty other colors coming out!

I was mad disappointed in Kobe 7s in both quality and comfort, only got Cloaks and moved on after I couldn't buy Big Bangs. So I am happy that April is looking good for "good looking" kobes to start coming out.

Succs?? 

Lol are you pretending to be a crip??

Please say it was a typo..

Hold on pimp... Don't even start.
My name is Qwiccshott Sumlin
I'm not sure who you're used to talking with on these forums, but you can look me up by my name. I'm not a 13 year old impersonating someone behind a computer. Myself and my background is pretty damn public.
I signed up here cuz I'm a big sneakerhead and mainly Kobe sneakerhead.

So I'm not sure if you we're attempting to be humorous or what but leave it at the door.
I'm here for shoes and shoes only. But don't ever call me a pretender of some sort.

Cop the last size 11 blue lights today & the kobe asg shirt for $132 total at ftl. Saw an old man looking at a pair so I hurried and copped just incase he was the same size lol. Was able to use the bday coupon plus my $10 & $15 vip rewards combined

Remember when everyone was saying what's taking Nike so long with Kobe releases? Now everyone wishes they'd slow down :lol:

Purple Fades
Inlines (purple bottom)
Inlines (yellow bottom)
YOTS (black only)

Black/Yellow vs Dallas
*Sulfurs

So in essence he has no good shoes out yet except for sulfurs. Sulfurs are turning into the VI Del Sols, everyone passed until they saw all the ugly booty other colors coming out!

I was mad disappointed in Kobe 7s in both quality and comfort, only got Cloaks and moved on after I couldn't buy Big Bangs. So I am happy that April is looking good for "good looking" kobes to start coming out.

Not a fan of BHMs at least???

Damn it we need that approval process back...

Also, Nike is killing EVERYONE'S pockets in the next two weeks. *fistwag*

Last edited:
Remember when everyone was saying what's taking Nike so long with Kobe releases? Now everyone wishes they'd slow down :lol:
:lol: I do for damn sure, I'm taking March off unless the easter joints come out at the end of the month which I hope they don't

Back
Top Bottom