OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the 2014 BHM's need to release! DO IT NIKE!

would be interesting if another all star 8 debuts too, wasn't really feeling the one last year.

Would DS concords be a good trade for the preludes?
From a monetary standpoint, it'd cost more to buy the Preludes than it would the Concords.
Asked over in prelude thread but no response. Is WTK8 for prelude 8 a fair trade?
Same as my above response I believe, though in this case I also think the Prelude 8's are a better colorway than the WTK's.

So i'd say both of you would be winning if you were getting the Prelude 8 out of this.

Well, it was a good run. Looking back, I only struck out on the crazy hyped releases like the WTK and Preludes. So all said, missed the 2 TBs, Preludes and WTK (don't count the sparks or the red TBs that never released here).

The 8 was definitely my favorite shoe last year.

i can't even get the page to load properly. it just keeps refreshing and i never see the options to pick the size or quantity.

if i miss out on these, i will be 0 - 8 with the preludes.

i can't even get the page to load properly. it just keeps refreshing and i never see the options to pick the size or quantity.

if i miss out on these, i will be 0 - 8 with the preludes.
Were you using a bot? The same thing happened to me..

Last edited:
So its a possibility we will get an ASG 2.0.

So whens nike going to stop playing and give us sparks

smh at dude showing off that he paid $474 for prelude 8s....alright folks, don't be upset that retail prices keep rising.....no hate to dude tho...if u like it that much more power to u

So its a possibility we will get an ASG 2.0.

So whens nike going to stop playing and give us sparks
You almost have to believe they will have an ASG for him, because technically he is an all star despite not playing. It really sucks he won't be playing. It's sad to see him out (sigh).

Welp.

Struck out on all the preludes and out of sheer disgust decided to click the jordan link that nike tweeted out....

Somehow ended up with the jordans that released today. I've never even owned a pair of jordans. No clue why I did this :lol:

laugh.gif
@ posting a pic of paying rape prices for a sneaker.
i would've took his word for it but damn he posted that invoice like he got it on sale or something

Welp.

Struck out on all the preludes and out of sheer disgust decided to click the jordan link that nike tweeted out....

Somehow ended up with the jordans that released today. I've never even owned a pair of jordans. No clue why I did this
laugh.gif
noooooo.....no you are now one of them......jus kidding, who knows you might get hooked

Back
Top Bottom