OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

got my mind set on doing this SS surgery Im just scared about the stitching on the front does anyone remember the @ name of the people/person who did it

glad i didn't get them SS for myself now that the aftermath photos have surfaced but has anyone got a idea what Venice beaches are going for lately i may be getting some and just wanted to make sure i'm not getting hosed the guy wants 175 for ds size 15's deal or nah

^ Shouldn't be too far back in the pics. I think there was a little gap filled with the excess plastic.

standard $140 I think. But you're a size 15, not a lot of those out there. I'm a 14 and I paid $200 for mine a couple months back.

hey guys, are the prelude 8s TLO only? wont be available on eastbay, FL, or champs?
lol save yourself the trouble and sleep in..
laugh.gif

Does a trade for my Lebron XI 2k14 edition for a pair of What The Kobe 8's sound fair? I have a couple of guys that are interested but not sure if they are scams or not...

Does a trade for my Lebron XI 2k14 edition for a pair of What The Kobe 8's sound fair? I have a couple of guys that are interested but not sure if they are scams or not...
if you really like em and they are legit do it but if I were you and don't call me a hypebeast to get your money worth get the LeBron sell those and then buy the kobes and you should have left over cash as well

if you really like em and they are legit do it but if I were you and don't call me a hypebeast to get your money worth get the LeBron sell those and then buy the kobes and you should have left over cash as well
Definitely got a point there... I guess I can wait 2 more months for the WTK. Been on my grail list since they came out but had zero chance on getting them.

Probably be more safe to just buy from a reputable source rather than trade as well.

The Prelude 8's will be a battle of scripts. So do yourself a favor, if you're planning on doing it manually... you already lost.

Already got milk snake + mine grey + christmas + blitz blue

Thinkin about getting purple gradient and barcelona (both 8.5), which one better cw? Some friend selling it in retail price (deadstock)

Anyone wearing different size in kobe VIII? my milk snake and christmas is size 9 but my mine grey and blitz blue is size 8.5.

My foot is wide (still 1 cm extra space in front if wearing size 9) but the wide is fitting enough. Hoping nike will make wide version for each size ( US 8.5w maybe?)

I think its better to use size 9 insole if im wearing 8.5. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom