OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Received Pit Vipors from eastbay today. They shipped in a plain orange nike box. Has anybody had this happen?
yup. your pair was a return. box was damaged too much so they sent you an alternate box.
maybe if they would finally start shipping double boxed instead of a damn bag...
mean.gif

Whats a good price to pay resale for the Christmas 8? I saw my size on ebay for 220
Christmas Lights or SS?

Unless you're a weird size, I think you can do a little better for the SS. I still see them around $200 and you can always hit the seller up on ebay to see what they'd do through paypal invoice.

If you're talking about the Christmas Lights, $220 is great.

wow i dont check this thread for 1 day and find out that footlocker/eastbay had a restock lol - again.... o boy

Might double up in sulfurs.

The fit is actually better on these than any other of my pairs as well. Does anyone know what the tongue and ankle area on the sulfur is? It's not the slick plastic like feeling material on the gradients but more of a matte almost durabuck feeling to it . I really prefer it in the tongue as it's holding it's place much better. The tongue on my gradients slips to the side after seconds of motion even as tight as I lace up.

Last edited:
Sulphurs..Just rocked them yesterday to class..

Should have been paying attention but instead was constantly looking down..

^^^

Them joints is looking COLD. But that might be a slight filter...

Just can't get over how Dull the Purple was in person. The Eggplant midsole is one thing, but I need the upper to Pop like in that photo above.

elite insoles are slightly thicker than nike + insole

nike + is slightly thicker than lunarlon

the bottom line, thickness wise = elites > nike + > lunarlon

sometimes I feel like my foot is slipping out of the shoe a bit, (I wear ankle braces as well, which adds another layer).  its not too big of a deal, I tie my shoes tight and to the top lace hole, but wearing elites insoles i get a bit of a heel slip cuz my feet are raised higher.

I see a lot of you are thinking of getting different insoles etc, thought this might help give some insight. 

Sad that those BHM 2.0's will never see the light of day....would easily be my favorite out of the pack this year

Yeah it seems to be the same colors as last year's ASG too but I figured I'd post it just in case :lol:

Back
Top Bottom