OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea I missed out but if it's one thing I've learnt, it's not to get heated about missing out cos **** seems to miraculously restock often so you get a couple chances to cop usually

Had the grey/orange PP in my cart but I don't need them. Good to be able to add these into cart randomly unlike NDC.

Yeah thats how you end up with CW you just didnt really want when you see them available online.

Had the grey/orange PP in my cart but I don't need them. Good to be able to add these into cart randomly unlike NDC.

scattered sizes of the kobes are still in my area. had a chance at the orange/grey PP but im still mad about the unwarranted price increase and I honestly am luke warm on the colorway lol

If they have my size in the black/grey PP and the Graffiti's i'd cop both. Been meaning to pick those up for the longest time now. Still need the Mine Grey's too in fact. 

scattered sizes of the kobes are still in my area. had a chance at the orange/grey PP but im still mad about the unwarranted price increase and I honestly am luke warm on the colorway lol
I like the colorway that blueish-grey looks​ nice, but yeah that extra $10 makes no sense to me. I've asked before why it has that price with no answer aside from "that's the price"...thanks
roll.gif

What Kobes do everyone think  will get restocked during All Star Weekend. I think the fades may get some love.

There's a dude on ebay (nope, not me) in Cali that just listed a bunch of kobes, including the purple fades in a 9.5. Pricing is not too hateful. Milksnakes and some other ones if anyone is still searching. Just noticed blitz blues as well.

Last edited:

I like the colorway that blueish-grey looks​ nice, but yeah that extra $10 makes no sense to me. I've asked before why it has that price with no answer aside from "that's the price"...thanks:rofl:  

We went over that a few times in here but the price was increased because Nike was promoting the Philippine Pack (pp). The bron soldiers had the same increase also.
We never knew what the shoes had that made them special other than the pattern. $10 pattern I guess.

Received Pit Vipors from eastbay today. They shipped in a plain orange nike box. Has anybody had this happen?

Weirdest thing to happen to me was ordering a pair of D Rose 3.5 YOTS. They came in a cardboard shipping box. DS, perfect shoes...must have been displays or orphans or something.

Last edited:
yup. your pair was a return. box was damaged too much so they sent you an alternate box.
Thanks for the info. They sent me a 15% card good until Feb 28. I guess I will leave my others in the closet DS and use these as beaters.Purple Pit is one of my favorites.

That makes sense. I got them on the low (170) so I'll probably just hoop in them too
I sold both my superheroes  and supernaturals with no insoles.  I think as long as its DS, it shouldn't be a problem.  IMO, the lunarlon is much better than both the superheroes and the nike plus insole.  nike plus insole is the least favorite of the 3.   I have a few pics of comparisons maybe ill post sometime later.

Last edited:

I sold both my superheroes  and supernaturals with no insoles.  I think as long as its DS, it shouldn't be a problem.  IMO, the lunarlon is much better than both the superheroes and the nike plus insole.  nike plus insole is the least favorite of the 3.   I have a few pics of comparisons maybe ill post sometime later.
i hooped in them today so it doesnt matter. I figured 170 DS for my 12.5 wasnt gonna happen again so i should just enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom