OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So fam, check this out. I found a dude on CL saturday selling a pair of WTK 8's in size 9.5. for 300. I asked to see pictures and he sent me some pictures. Looked legit. So I paid he 315 thru paypal. I asked the guy today if he sent off the shoes and he tells me his cousin has to ship them to him so he can ship them to me. What BS is that? I just put in a claim to paypal to refund me my money.  The nerve of some people. I guess the search is still on for my WTK's

but why are you sending paypal payments for a craigslist ad?

Because the guy was in Houston, TX and said he wanted to use paypal. I like to use paypal as well so I am protected

I feel you but some things can be to good to be true.I learned the hard way.Them CC companies don't play tho.They got ya back 1 Hunna lol.

I Knew This Years Unreleased bhm Peyton Would Be The Same As Last Year Just purple.quite Obvious How Nike Is Churning Our All The sets

Why...

The heel-zoom insole really isn't that great, IMO. Personally I'd be skeptical to buy a shoe that was supposedly DS, yet without the correct insole. Just seems weird.

Why...

The heel-zoom insole really isn't that great, IMO. Personally I'd be skeptical to buy a shoe that was supposedly DS, yet without the correct insole. Just seems weird.
Well I bought for that insert to use with my nike plus sensors. I have 2 other pairs of Kobe 8s that I play ball in

Why...

^this more so for the skeptical reason than the zoom heel...I think your going to have a hard time selling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom