OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Come on now, those are dope. This year nike is giving the lebron and KD shoe fans what they want. Pretty much every CW of those have dropped in GR. For the kobe's they dropped 3 pit vipers that not many wanted, made SS more limited than the rest of the christmas pack, and gave us preludes that were crazy hard to get for retail. No lakers colors,( not that wanted lakers colors, but I know most fans did. ) And then they damn well know that the BHM 2.0 would have sold out, yet they exclude them and just tease us. 
mean.gif

of course its gonna be the fades over the bhm 2.0 but shiiiiiiet I'll take another purple 8...why the f not

Last edited:

Come on now, those are dope. This year nike is giving the lebron and KD shoe fans what they want. Pretty much every CW of those have dropped in GR. For the kobe's they dropped 3 pit vipers that not many wanted, made SS more limited than the rest of the christmas pack, and gave us preludes that were crazy hard to get for retail. No lakers colors,( not that wanted lakers colors, but I know most fans did. ) And then they damn well know that the BHM 2.0 would have sold out, yet they exclude them and just tease us. 
mean.gif
Nike didn't give us every cws we wanted, but overall the 8s are still better than the LeBron X/XI and KD V/VI cws. IMO of course. 

sparks, amnesty, inline purple, inline yellow, purple pp's, now these bhm 2.0.

translated

uppercut, rib shot, jab, jab, nother rib shot, knock out blow. 

No BHM version 2 for us, be happy with your purple gradients, its a kobe 8 and its purple. I think it was the most desired colorway in this thread so you all should be satisfied that it actually released.

From the few looks we have seen of the BHM from last night ...

Last year BHM >>>>>>>>> This year

Finally found my last 8 today. Had to drive 1 hr on a snow storm to buy it from a local dude. i'll be happy even if i don't get the Prelude 8 this saturday but yet i might. Nah, i think i'm ready for the 9s.

I Love when people sound like they actually work for NIKE ande own stock in the Company.

Defending them to the Death... Funny Stuff. LOL

Guess that's what High-Quality Brand/Stan Loyalty is all about. 

Last edited:
So fam, check this out. I found a dude on CL saturday selling a pair of WTK 8's in size 9.5. for 300. I asked to see pictures and he sent me some pictures. Looked legit. So I paid he 315 thru paypal. I asked the guy today if he sent off the shoes and he tells me his cousin has to ship them to him so he can ship them to me. What BS is that? I just put in a claim to paypal to refund me my money.  The nerve of some people. I guess the search is still on for my WTK's

So fam, check this out. I found a dude on CL saturday selling a pair of WTK 8's in size 9.5. for 300. I asked to see pictures and he sent me some pictures. Looked legit. So I paid he 315 thru paypal. I asked the guy today if he sent off the shoes and he tells me his cousin has to ship them to him so he can ship them to me. What BS is that? I just put in a claim to paypal to refund me my money.  The nerve of some people. I guess the search is still on for my WTK's
Almost got ripped off like you. Saw a WTK on CL central nj. Emailed him and he called me. He said the exact same thing. He was in Georgia and said he will mail it as soon as he receives payment. I said dude i'm not stupid if you can drive to Jersey i'll pay you $100 more of the 350 you're asking. he hung up.

Back
Top Bottom