OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I only wear my 8s to play indoor ball and I'd venture to say that besides the heel plates having some marks/scratches, they're in better shape than most 8s that people wear as an everyday shoe.
I agree. Kobe 8s are pretty durable, especially with the removable midsole. If you only play indoors your good. I don't really care about creasing though. 

As was believed before we seen the pic of ss without the skin, they look a lot better. Just need the swoosh.

Dope AF I think even better without the swoosh, contemplating shaving my snakes or buying an extra pair to play doc with thise things are crazy

Props to Nike for making the Xmas SS a very interesting shoe.  Whether or not it looks better with or without the skin, I see it as one of the most interesting sneakers ever made.  Incredibly innovative design on the outside and under the skin.  Glad to have them.  I may double up on these if I have the opportunity.

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 21m
Nick Young is beaming with pride that he's the only LAL player w/ MLK edition Kobe VIII sneakers for today : "Only me and Kobe got these"

sonofa*****

nthat.gif
post pics post op please 
happy.gif

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 21m
Nick Young is beaming with pride that he's the only LAL player w/ MLK edition Kobe VIII sneakers for today : "Only me and Kobe got these"

sonofa*****
Any pics

I'm watching the game and they remind me of the black gradient ivs...any pics up yet?

Back
Top Bottom