OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

TRUE.

But would it be wrong to assume that a person beating their sneakers down quicker, will go through & purchase many more sneakers than the opposition?

What I'm saying is they've obviously got Money to Blow, more literally. Yes, I'm paying that much for a sneaker, but I'm usually keeping them in great condition for 8-10 years... getting alot of value out of them that way. I like the things I purchase to LAST if I really Love Them. Ya know?

But I guess I can see how a guy says he got his value out of a shoe by using it up performance-wise in 6 months, too.

To Each His Own. That's Just Me though... I was just agreeing w/ someone who was like-minded. :wink:  

I feel u fam. I 100% understand everybodys intentions on their purchases are different.

My thing was, "damn i just had to camp out multiple days in the elements" JUST for a shoe i plan on beating up on... That aspect of it is just ehhhh to me IMO.

I just seen the pics of the BHM crusader and hyper rev and it pissed me off. Every shoe looks good this year and the only one I care about wont get the treatment. Smh at nike.

I love that wearing a basketball shoe to actually play basketball in means you're beating the hell out of the shoe.

so how are the kobe 8 ss for outdoor court use or are the better for indoor and anyone know where i can get a size 15?

^^^

I've never seen a Shoe that is hooped in/used for Regular Physical Activity, Not Be Beat Up before too long.

...Or else you're probably doing it wrong. Lol

Clarification: Not saying that if you use a Shoe for hooping, you're beating it up. I'm meaning if you use that specific shoe REGULARLY... it has no choice but to be beat.

We also never said that's a "Bad Thing" ...

Reading's a Skill.

Last edited:
... the "PRELUDE" Upper??? 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

^^^

I've never seen a Shoe that is hooped in/used for Regular Physical Activity, Not Be Beat Up before too long.

...Or else you're probably doing it wrong. Lol

Clarification: Not saying that if you use a Shoe for hooping, you're beating it up. I'm meaning if you use that specific shoe REGULARLY... it has no choice but to be beat.

We also never said that's a "Bad Thing" ...

Reading's a Skill.
I only wear my 8s to play indoor ball and I'd venture to say that besides the heel plates having some marks/scratches, they're in better shape than most 8s that people wear as an everyday shoe.

Last edited:
^^^

That's the Kobe 8's. I use my Easter 8's for activity & they are indeed still decent, if I take the cloth to em.  BUT, Def. Can't say the Same for all/most Sneakers.

Man, you get what I'm saying. Quit trippin bruh. Lol

the SS look better without the snakeskin.

i would cut out the swoosh from the upper and glue it to that upper :smokin

Back
Top Bottom