OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice pickup on that hoodie.
Thanks man. I was trying to hook up a couple NT members but went back today and it was all sold out. The manager showed me the new shipment that came in. It was the black out hoodie with the snake skull for $64. I passed on it. Try to wait for it to go on sale. But he says Kobe gear always sells out fast.

Pic of the hoodie they have there now for $64. Similar deal you can get on Eastbay so hopefully they sit in the stores for a couple weeks.

Thanks man. I was trying to hook up a couple NT members but went back today and it was all sold out. The manager showed me the new shipment that came in. It was the black out hoodie with the snake skull for $64. I passed on it. Try to wait for it to go on sale. But he says Kobe gear always sells out fast.

Pic of the hoodie they have there now for $64. Similar deal you can get on Eastbay so hopefully they sit in the stores for a couple weeks.
nice hoodie , i have a similar therma fit , the fit is great but something i dont like is the part around the neck is a little too high and annoys me lol 

I wear mine casually. Simple as that. I keep them clean. I dont be in the mall walkin like a penguin (trying not get wrinkles). I dont care about wrinkles or nothing like that, i walk normally and wear mine casually.

THATS WHAT I DO WITH MY KICKS.

And Display cases???? Corny as s__t.
I know EXACTLY what you mean, bruh.

There's No Way In Hell I'd Pay THAT MUCH for My Sneakers just to beat them to Hell.

I have shoes I hoop & workout in, but those are usually just a pair of sneaks that I DECIDED to Beat b/c I don't care. (I rock my Easter 8's to hoop/gym, but all other 8's stay crisp)

There are way too many sneakers out there that are just as comfortable & light to play in, but cost a fraction of the price. So why in the world would I ever pay $150+ for a pair of sneaks to beat up when I coulda did the same thing in some sneaks half that price.

Some cats is Privileged, though, I guess. I Can't Relate. 
mean.gif

I know EXACTLY what you mean, bruh.

There's No Way In Hell I'd Pay THAT MUCH for My Sneakers just to beat them to Hell.

I have shoes I hoop & workout in, but those are usually just a pair of sneaks that I DECIDED to Beat b/c I don't care. (I rock my Easter 8's to hoop/gym, but all other 8's stay crisp)

There are way too many sneakers out there that are just as comfortable & light to play in, but cost a fraction of the price. So why in the world would I ever pay $150+ for a pair of sneaks to beat up when I coulda did the same thing in some sneaks half that price.

Some cats is Privileged, though, I guess. I Can't Relate. 
mean.gif
I get what ur saying but honestly were privileged to spend 150 dollars on shoes that we keep crisp and don't want to get dirty. Having multiple pairs of 150 dollar shoes is pretty privileged IMO. I don't know about seeing shoes that are just as comfortable and half the price.

TRUE.

But would it be wrong to assume that a person beating their sneakers down quicker, will go through & purchase many more sneakers than the opposition?

What I'm saying is they've obviously got Money to Blow, more literally. Yes, I'm paying that much for a sneaker, but I'm usually keeping them in great condition for 8-10 years... getting alot of value out of them that way. I like the things I purchase to LAST if I really Love Them. Ya know?

But I guess I can see how a guy says he got his value out of a shoe by using it up performance-wise in 6 months, too.

To Each His Own. That's Just Me though... I was just agreeing w/ someone who was like-minded. 
wink.gif

Just called. they are actually 179.99 but they come with the sportpack
WTF then? I had the shoes in my hand and the SALE price tag said 79.99. Swear to god. It was kind of a bad price tag. The tag DID say 179.99 but the it had a sale tag and the 1 was being covered up.

Sorry guys.

Last edited:

TRUE.

But would it be wrong to assume that a person beating their sneakers down quicker, will go through & purchase many more sneakers than the opposition?

What I'm saying is they've obviously got Money to Blow, more literally. Yes, I'm paying that much for a sneaker, but I'm usually keeping them in great condition for 8-10 years... getting alot of value out of them that way. I like the things I purchase to LAST if I really Love Them. Ya know?

But I guess I can see how a guy says he got his value out of a shoe by using it up performance-wise in 6 months, too.

To Each His Own. That's Just Me though... I was just agreeing w/ someone who was like-minded. 
wink.gif
I understand what ur saying and your points are spot on. You want your shoes to last as long as possible because of the fact we cant just go out and spend money all the time. I was more so taking a timeout to realize that we are privileged just being to collect shoes in general. Wasn't going after you, keep on doing what you do !

I dig what you're saying bro.

Maybe "privileged" wasn't the right word to describe what I meant, but I def. agree that we are in privileged positions to even be discussing these things in a Thread like this.

God Is Good.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom