OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those are gonna be named the Oregon 8's lmao... But seriously, ill have to prolly pass on those.. I like em but we will see come release date.

The more I see the sulfurs the more I want them! I got my xmas this past weekend and boy the Kobe 8s are amazing. The comfort is crazy and the colorways are all dope. Kobe 8 > KD 5 > LBJ 10 this year so far.

:nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp:

COPPED

Ugh being held hostage by UPS today waiting on my XMas from Eastbay. Since when does UPS not deliver on Saturday?

Since forever...
Fedex delivers Tuesday thru Saturday, UPS Mon thru Fri unless you pay for Saturday Overnight (which costs your first born child)

The camo pattern, texture swoosh, and laces are all dope. Green has to grow on me. If they are GR then i can decide longer.

right on. camo pattern, texture swoosh, and detail laces are nice, but i just wish it wasn't this green. hopefully nike id carry these options soon.

Still waiting for a black on black or mostly dark based colorway.

I don't want an all green shoe....or all red shoe.

So far Sulfers are still my fav released.

nah last thing it needs is more green. A cyber/electrolime color sole would be better than green.

I'm not sure what color would go better, but I'm sure most would be better than a grey sole.

The hype for the 8's is through the roof right now so even if they use the same exact color blocking as the VII's on these people wouldn't care.

Finally!!!

Didn't know the laces popped as much as they do. Almost hot pink lol. These are straight flames though

Last edited:
I like the green but I would like to see a more traditional colorway. A lot of these colorways look like "running" shoe colorways, especially with the midsole / upper contrasting colors.......be nice to see a more traditional bball colorway shoe. 

Maybe an all black upper no pattern, del sol swoosh, dark grey/charcoal midsole, and white sole, similar to the VI del sol, would be nice. 

The colorblocking on the green pair *facepalm*. Why not go with a gold outsole instead of grey?

Back
Top Bottom