OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i know i post this every 20 pages or so but

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE INLINES/CONCORDS!?!?!?!?!?!

^ Those silver purple black joints Kobe rocked some time last week looked like the closest thing I've seen to an inline type CW. Having said that, I'll take the silver EM upper over the white, if that's in fact what we will get instead of the traditional inlines, simply due to the fact that the white EM would be so tough to clean. I can't imagine trying to get dirt/stains out of the EM...

Loving the 8's so far. Green camos are sick. Have a feeling this will be a 10+ pair sig for me.

THIS!!!!

I just hope Nike doesn't end up flooding us with colors like they're seeming to do with the Lebron X

But if they do, that just means a lot of clearance pick-ups for me this summer

:smokin

^ Those silver purple black joints Kobe rocked some time last week looked like the closest thing I've seen to an inline type CW. Having said that, I'll take the silver EM upper over the white, if that's in fact what we will get instead of the traditional inlines, simply due to the fact that the white EM would be so tough to clean. I can't imagine trying to get dirt/stains out of the EM...

yea i dont care, but if its a silver/grey EM then im fine since the white will yellow/dirty quickly.

i just wanna see something solid and nice

Avoid sports talk in here.
wink.gif
My bad, got caught up in the picture. Thanks. 
glasses.gif

I'm all for solid uppers but that pic Kobe's wife took of the grey/volt pair did not look too good imo

I quoting this picture because one I am tired of people talking about there being no chemistry. :smh: Two, why in the world is this guy kobe NOT mentioned in MVP talk (relevant because he is putting up MVP numbers in the Kobe 8 :tongue:), this year, this man is still killing these fools in the league after 17 years and is doing so very efficiently?! :smh: Three, in response to MANY of the folks (on NT and off of NT) who THINK that Kobe is on the lower end of people still wanting to watch him, he is the number ONE vote getter for the All Star Game, (but yeah people don't want to watch this guy) :smh:, get outta here with that, again relevant because he is doing all of this in the Kobe 8! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom