OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah BHM's are going to be nice I feel, hopefully they can do something cool with the EM upper and the theme.

Ugh being held hostage by UPS today waiting on my XMas from Eastbay. Since when does UPS not deliver on Saturday?

Last edited:
Anyone pick up the zoom insert on nikeid yet? Thinking about biting the bullet...

Ugh being held hostage by UPS today waiting on my XMas from Eastbay. Since when does UPS not deliver on Saturday?

I don't think UPS delivers on Saturdays for standard ground shipping (just assuming shipping is standard).

Last edited:
Green camo are much more pleasing than the red camo. Don't know i'll cop though. Nice details. Have to see how they look on feet.

Last edited:
I like the red ones better than the green personally. Never been a big fan of predominantly green shoes. I think that's why I was never crazy about the cutting jade X's.

Do you have really flat feet? I've heard it can hurt a little during the first few wears with those that don't have much arch support

I actually have a medium arch. This usually happens with all my other basketball shoes that I wear for the first couple of times. First wear is usually good and the second wear is usually the part where I feel a slight of pain. After that first couple of wears, all the shoes I've worn (Kobe IV's, V's, VI's, Rose 2.5's) have been nothing but excellent and pain free so I'm sure this will be just like all the other ones. I'll let you guys know soon when I get a chance to hoop in them again.

The camo pattern, texture swoosh, and laces are all dope. Green has to grow on me. If they are GR then i can decide longer.

kobe colorways >>>>>>> brons n kd's so far this year.

and we've only seen about 4, maybe 5?

these def take the crown for best sig this year.

I don't really like green shoes but I most admit that those are nice. Clearly better than those LBJ Cutting Jade abominations. I'm on the fence with these.

That white/yellow home colorway and the Purple Fade colorway are EXTREMELY dope. I pray that Nike sees that and releases these. Must haves.

Back
Top Bottom