OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Reselling for a whole $30 is a crime now huh?

You sound mad and foolish for some reason.It makes no sense to defend them and the raising of the price that quickly.

I've already paid and if they cancel so be it.

Yup you did.This is my first order from them but I have heard of many of their practices including canceling orders and raising the price on preorders and limited shoes.

I never thought it would take place in just 6 hrs tho.They should just set the price and go with it.

Congrats on that weezy.

Reselling for a whole $30 is a crime now huh?

You sound mad and foolish for some reason.It makes no sense to defend them and the raising of the price that quickly.

I've already paid and if they cancel so be it.
Their price is no different then yours, stop complaining..

The only reason your asking that is because that's all your gonna make out of them.  Best believe if they were worth more, your price wouldn't be set at that..

Everyone wants to charge whatever they feel like charging but when a company does it, everyone complains...

Last edited:
Yup you did.This is my first order from them but I have heard of many of their practices including canceling orders and raising the price on preorders and limited shoes.

I never thought it would take place in just 6 hrs tho.They should just set the price and go with it.

Congrats on that weezy.

They are notorious for that mess. I wouldnt doubt they starting getting quite a few orders and said hmmmm demand is higher than we anticipated, time to raise the price.

What are you talking about and who is complaining?

I just found it quite funny that someone and myself called a price increase and they did quickly,literally in a few hrs.

I have already bought the shoe,if they cancel I am fine and will still buy the shoe when it releases here and save a few dollars.

It's that simple.

They are notorious for that mess. I wouldnt doubt they starting getting quite a few orders and said hmmmm demand is higher than we anticipated, time to raise the price.
lol

Yes,I have seen it a few times.They went from $420 to over $700 in 1 day for the Kobe 8 WTK.A few people got their orders canceled but that was a blessing for some who were able to get them for retail anyway.

So sometimes they are hurting themselves.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on KC as well. Might do it for a 2nd pair. It's getting too ridiculous trying to purchase online w/o a bot plus you're SOL if you don't live in a "selected" market.

Sold Out?!!

Last edited:
I have a question for someone who knows, and really really would appreciate advice/help.  For some reason, I can refresh my twitter non stop but sometimes tweets from Nike and others come in at 8:01 at times, a whole minute late.  And at minimum, they always come in at say 10-20 seconds AFTER 8.  This is a huge problem, as I believe once that occurs, I have no chance just from that fact alone.  What can I do to correct this or do they really tweet it late like that?  Or is just me?  I'd really appreciate if someone can help me with this as I don't know what to do.

Sometimes they really are a minute or 2 late.I remember 1 release was at 8:05.

When in doubt use your phone/twitter notifications as well.

Even got the wait to checkout screen on Footaction for a 2nd pair but was told after 2 minutes they were gone, o well.

Back
Top Bottom