OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Mine greys didnt stand a chance compared to the rest of the 8s .. especially the earlier releases of 8s

What exactly is the issue with this thread?  It is to discuss the Kobe 8, which last time I checked, is alive and well?  What exactly would be the use of a new Kobe 8 thread?  Pretty sure this one has worked just fine for its intended purpose?

i got my mine greys for 110 shipped from richards and plan on painting that ugly *** red heel clip either grey or purple, give them a china-esque feel. Have yet to see them in person though

You guys think the kobe ss will be easy to get? Havent heard its limited and kickscrew has a $40 increase...but then again they change prices

What do u do when the lunarlon bottoms out. I've been balling in mine for the past year. Hurts my knees and feet all the time now
i believe you can purchase another lunarlon insert for 40$ off NDC. I forgot the link otherwise I'd post it for ya.

JUST A HEADS UP EVERYONE.....
KICKSCREW HAS GOT THE KOBE 8 SS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!..JUST CAME UP $200-$220!...UNFORTUNATLY DOESNT HELP ME CAUSE THEY ONLY 7-12 SIZES!..UGH...SMH..NO SZ 13!...DAMN IT!

Are you guys going to pre-order them or wait? I'm speaking to the people who has no connects or bots lol

You guys think the kobe ss will be easy to get? Havent heard its limited and kickscrew has a $40 increase...but then again they change prices

Don't believe it is limited. I think if you make sure you try to grab as soon as it drops, you will get. Also Kicks Crew is $40-$50 over + $20? or so for shipping. But I'm not so sure Kicks Crew pricing dictates availability all that well since they are known for changing prices drastically on a moments notice. It would be within their normal business practices to raise that price by $100 or more any moment.

I went and bought the Kobe 8 SS from KC before they try and change the price and possibly increase it.They could decrease it as well tho.

Its only $80 more and if these are a GR I will just charge it to the game and take the loss as a lesson learned.I had to get these and really want 2 pair.I atleast wanted 1 pair  for sure and who knows the availability and craziness that might happen on the sites releasing them.

JUST A HEADS UP EVERYONE.....
KICKSCREW HAS GOT THE KOBE 8 SS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!..JUST CAME UP $200-$220!...UNFORTUNATLY DOESNT HELP ME CAUSE THEY ONLY 7-12 SIZES!..UGH...SMH..NO SZ 13!...DAMN IT!
i was expecting it too cost more.. 200 is ok with me.

Last edited:
Not bad at all because retail is 160 on these so a 200-220 preorder is a pretty bomb deal

That price leads me to believe the SS is a general release. That price range is usually what general releases that sell out go for. Oh well, I guess we will find out.

Back
Top Bottom