OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was gonna say "no comment".
Off topic.
But the Lakers will finish 11th/12th.
Lottery bound for sure.

Lol just wanted to see what you'd throw out there..

On topic, man those Mine Greys, IMO, just look too bland for my liking..

But by God, Deezy if they tickle your fancy, go ham in em my guy..

Last edited:
Thinking about it... Trying to work something out for the MCs... If that don't work I'll proly grab the MGs.. Still looking for my first 8s

science has proven theres no difference between mid and low, mid offers no protection, you roll, twist, or do anything to your ankle it will feel and do the exact same thing, you think cm thick fake leather or rubber is gonna protect you? :lol:

you must be new to the game or basketball or sports in general.
haha new to the game of bball? if you only knew. From the look at your post count, all you do is sit behind a computer, so carry on. Highs prevent the ankle from being held in a plantarflexed ankle position better than lows when landing from a jump. Sure, it's not much, but that little bit can go a long way. And I'd be the first to admit that my ankles are not the strongest, but I'd much rather have weaker ankles compared to unstable knees.

Oic

Keep your eyes peeled for these Cyber Monday deals man. Some places are even doing Cyber Tuesday, so u still have time.

Amazon and Yahoo etc will find the deals for u as well.

Oh and don't forget to go thru Ebates, I forgot earlier this AM when I snagged a cheap pair of bball kix(Nike Hyperfranchise) from FA.

Good luck broski, u will definitely love the 8s when u finally get em. May even become addicted like some of us in here..

Last edited:
Probably, but you know me... I really prefer that ANKLE SUPPORT of a mid... :smile: seems to benefit me well, kind of like how "kobe started wearing those modified 8 mids to help in his recovery" , even though they "don't offer support" he just thought it would look good with his hurt Achilles.. Ha... Couldn't resist .

Ss 8s via @long7
 could be the xmas 2.0 based on the color description posted on here a while ago

looked at the pic closely... are those scales on the toebox??
eek.gif

Last edited:
Probably, but you know me... I really prefer that ANKLE SUPPORT of a mid... :smile: seems to benefit me well, kind of like how "kobe started wearing those modified 8 mids to help in his recovery" , even though they "don't offer support" he just thought it would look good with his hurt Achilles.. Ha... Couldn't resist .

Just couldn't resist.. Lol

Five05

Click the link. Yes, it's scales, which now I don't think I like..

Looks like a custom job..

Last edited:
Wow those SS looks GREAT love the scales on there.....Wonder why Nike hasnt dropped a few CWs in that style

Ss 8s via @long7
They ALRIGHT.
grin.gif

Not better than the MC's right now, but I can't imagine seeing any better photos than this...

Not really feeling the Bedazzled Like-Feel, but I can see Cats & Beast Alike foaming at the mouth for it.

It's also called "SS"..... I smell SUPER LIMITED. 
sick.gif

Yeah, I'm kinda liking the scale effect. Would have to see them in person, but I think they're pretty cool. Definitely reminds me of some of the previous Rice colorways.

not sure how I feel about the ss, looks lie its made to drive hype IMO and definitely a "fashion" shoe in regards to its practicality...

I really hope those aren't the xmas 2.0.

If so its a pass and money saved which I definitely ain't complaining about with all these releases coming up.

Edit....After seeing the video of them and crazy detail I like them.I hate dumbass videos like that Tho.Just show the damn shoes instead of making it a directorial shoe twerking video.Smh

Nice shoe tho.

Last edited:
Same here, haven't snagged a Kobe 8 since MilkSnakes..

From the looks of it, that streak will continue.

But I do like erything else about the SS johns, cept the scale job.

SS means Snake Scales..J/K..

Last edited:
That upper kinda reminds me of ice crystals or something. Wonder what the specific inspiration was.

It's so hard for me to care about the 8s anymore. :wow:

Don't feel bad..

With the mediocre CWs and circus clown WTKs to this custom job looking SS, it's indeed getting difficult to deal with the 8s..IMO

Dec 4th unveiling is 48 hours away tho..

Back
Top Bottom