OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hope the xmas 2.0 won't be a disappointment like the rest of the recent kobe 8s 
ohwell.gif

Kamucko (spelled wrong) .
One and done after that memorial day thread haha ... seen him post one time after those restocks didnt happen
and the royal thread... had dudes lined up at Finishline for shoes that were never there.

Please dont hate on JM smh
They need to realize, the guy has all the information we wait for on here. So what purpose does he have to even come on here and post beside helping us out with info.

:lol: we have "other" members that drop false info all of the time tho :D

Last edited:
And on the flip side I'm mad that I actually like them knowing they'll be a pain to acquire. This has bots, rsvp, and camping all over it. Three things I don't care/know how to do to buy a pair of shoes

my feeling exactly bro. i have no time for camping or rsvp's and refuse to shell out the loot for a bot that will eventually be shut down. i'm hyped on the wtk's, but unfortunately there is zero chance i'll come across a pair.

good luck with all the bots :lol:

im not even gonna try especially with the stupid resale price

that's odd considering they came out before the playoffs and he never played in the playoffs this year....

Long time lurker ..first time poster, so does anyone know if HOH should also be getting some pairs? I live in jersey and work @ willowbrook and am 15 min from Garden State, how do the online releases usually work?

You guys think this will release via rsvp? Any chance Nike Seattle gets it? I'm travelling there at that time so just curious. Beats trying to beat the nyc heads here.

Back
Top Bottom