OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

TLO is almost impossible for someone who doesn't have bots and what not. There is just so much out there... close to impossible to compete with.
So get a bot... it's not that hard. Why are people so against it, when the other people that have one are taking your pairs?

A friend slept on the pit vipers and of course now wants them. Anyone know a spot that still have some sizes? 8.5-9 specifically. Thanks

Last edited:
TLO is almost impossible for someone who doesn't have bots and what not. There is just so much out there... close to impossible to compete with.
So get a bot... it's not that hard. Why are people so against it, when the other people that have one are taking your pairs?
some people don't believe in paying for services just to buy shoes. it shouldn't be that way.

some people don't believe in paying for services just to buy shoes. it shouldn't be that way.

Right that's where I'm at. Not going to pay for a shot at a pair of shoes. If I don't get em ahh well next week more release...

[COLOR=#red]
Took the words right out of my mouth.

I hate this lazy *** ****. People refuse to do the foot work, just buy a bot. I believe in getting my hands dirty so to speak. Just how I've been raised and what I believe in. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Took the words right out of my mouth.

I hate this lazy *** ****. People refuse to do the foot work, just buy a bot. I believe in getting my hands dirty so to speak. Just how I've been raised and what I believe in. [/COLOR]

:pimp: preach

i will say this, a regulat bot combined with a certain speed of internet will get any shoe every time.

I know it's kinda taboo to talk about resell value but I don't see these being as limited as the WTL and WTKD. Those were released only at Niketowns where as these WTK will be also sold on NDC. Hope this means that I'll have a decent shot at grabbing a pair unlike those other models

true, I didn't mean a one time overpriced bot service that opens slots and stuff I would't pay for that. I meant one that once you buy it or even find a way to download it free, it's yours and you get a good or better shot at every release. 

Does anyone know what the pickup window time is usually for RSVP during the weekday (particularly at Niketown LA or Nike Santa Monica)?

I know Saturday releases are usually a 10am-1pm window, but I hope they give people who work on weekdays more time to get down there.

Wore Graffiti today and they are creeping up to my top 3 spot. Not saying what the the 3 are as it'll start with everybody updating theirs :rofl: :nthat:

Last edited:
Wore Graffiti today and they are creeping up to my top 3 spot. Not saying what the the 3 are as it'll start with everybody updating theirs
roll.gif
nthat.gif
Someone is drinking a little too much for thanksgiving already! 
laugh.gif

I don't agree with all of JMs views and his cryptic talk but his info is definitely on point.

He was the one that ended the whole XIs this year will be snakeskin for the patent leather area and killed the whole XI pack bs that Kamucko (spelled wrong) character was dropping.

Thanks...I guess :lol:

Sorry...sometimes the message has to be cryptic, and sometimes we can't take all this sneaker stuff so damn serious (myself included)...sometimes the hunt for the info is the fun part...there was a blog that had the information last night...

http://luvmykicks.blogspot.com/2013/11/breaking-news-luvmykicks-has-exclusive.html

And my views...we don't need to agree...no issue with that :wink:

JM

copped the GC xmas off of Kicks Crew, this was a shoe I wanted for a minute and I couldn't pass up on the price

done with the 8 for a bit after I get these

I hope the hype in Europe will not be that big, then I will strike big time, the WTK 8 is released at Footlocker, Nike Europe and maybe also Kickz.com! So plenty of stores and websites to hit!

Back
Top Bottom