OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The rules have been set..

Sorry bout the screenshots. On my mobile don't have access to computer

Where did u find this from

I dont know why people worship and praise that "JM" dude...

C'mon! Dude NEVER comes with pics or solid info!

Just speculation BS talking about his info comes directly from nike....

YEA...OK BUDDY!

I remember when JM said there would be an XMas 2.0 a while while back probably damn near end Of summer lol...About a month away, we have a XMas 2.0.

Last edited:
Where did u find this from

It's the rules posted by the store today.. And just incase you wondering, it's a store in Melbourne, Australia. Only know of 2 stores getting them in Australia, and both have said FCFS, so slim chances of getting them

Doh. It's not in the United States.

And I'm going to wait until Saturday to try to cop the Boring Greys with the military discount. I wish you could stack the military with the employee with the they're wack so you might as well give me half off.

I dont know why people worship and praise that "JM" dude...

C'mon! Dude NEVER comes with pics or solid info!

Just speculation BS talking about his info comes directly from nike....

YEA...OK BUDDY!

Never pics...correct

Never solid info...incorrect

All information is solid and 100% correct

Please come back to this thread, probably later today, when the What The Kobe release info published and let me know that my info is anything but accurate...

JM

Never pics...correct

Never solid info...incorrect

All information is solid and 100% correct

Please come back to this thread, probably later today, when the What The Kobe release info published and let me know that my info is anything but accurate...

JM
dammmmmmmmmmmm

i'm really glad I ain't feeling the WTK, sounds like it will be a difficult shoe to get

And on the flip side I'm mad that I actually like them knowing they'll be a pain to acquire. This has bots, rsvp, and camping all over it. Three things I don't care/know how to do to buy a pair of shoes

I don't agree with all of JMs views and his cryptic talk but his info is definitely on point.

He was the one that ended the whole XIs this year will be snakeskin for the patent leather area and killed the whole XI pack bs that Kamucko (spelled wrong) character was dropping.

No doubt JM knows what he talking about!

Respect your elders fam.

JM, like BigJ, Method, S.Dubl, and a slew more to name have been in this game a lot longer than some of you.

You may not agree with what they say sometimes, but respect it!

No doubt JM knows what he talking about!

Respect your elders fam.

JM, like BigJ, Method, S.Dubl, and a slew more to name have been in this game a lot longer than some of you.

You may not agree with what they say sometimes, but respect it!
show respect, def agree about that
And on the flip side I'm mad that I actually like them knowing they'll be a pain to acquire. This has bots, rsvp, and camping all over it. Three things I don't care/know how to do to buy a pair of shoes
damn man I know, it really sucks, I wish you the best though good luck

it's a shame it comes to that stuff now but when something is real limited it gets crazy

Everything you said is how I feel about the Wtk and any limited release. Tlo makes trying to cop worse. I have been successful on any shoe that wasn't tlo but was hyped( kd v aunt pearls, megatron cj's, fire red 3s, etc). Hopefully they are like the mcs all hoh and nts getting them.

Last edited:
I really want to get excited for that information about the WTKs... But I won't get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom