OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ No way?!?!? 
roll.gif

The More Time goes by... I'm really starting to doubt that a Kobe 8 XMAS 2.0 even exists. 
mean.gif

We've seen these underwhelming Mine Grey's for atleast 2 1/2 Months before their Release Date. It's about 50 days until the supposed XMAS 2.0 Release and we haven't even seen a Teaser.

I mean, they're even rolling out TB's now... I really think the Mine Grey's might be the End of Kobe 8's, besides maybe an Overseas CW that we can't get our hands on anyway. 

Does anyone other than myself wonder why Nike is recycling the pit viper style in the mine greys and possibly the green glows? I know they didn't run out of ideas on new styles.
I thought this as soon as I saw the pics of all of them, it's on iD... 

The More Time goes by... I'm really starting to doubt that a Kobe 8 XMAS 2.0 even exists. 
mean.gif

We've seen these underwhelming Mine Grey's for atleast 2 1/2 Months before their Release Date. It's about 50 days until the supposed XMAS 2.0 Release and we haven't even seen a Teaser.

I mean, they're even rolling out TB's now... I really think the Mine Grey's might be the End of Kobe 8's, besides maybe an Overseas CW that we can't get our hands on anyway. 
There are product codes for the green glow's and east bay USA confirmed them for mid december. Plus codes for christmas and 2 yoth color ways. They definitely are coming. At least the Green Glow pit vipers for sure.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if there are better places to find just jordan inserts with zoom?  seems like ebay is a bit pricy, I can only find the ones you have to buy the shoe which average $140 +
sorry bro.... Once in a blue moon, a guy will list a Jordan 2012 insert for sale on ebay.  BUT it’s usually just 1 of the 3 inserts. The guy is probably just getting rid of the inserts he doesn’t use and just trying to make some pocket change.

Your best bet is to figure which insert  you want and buy that Jordan 2012 specifc model. You can get them on ebay and some nike outlets for like 50-70 bucks.

If you want all 3 inserts, you’ll have to buy the whole 2012 system… which like you said is about $100+

There are product codes for the green glow's and east bay USA confirmed them for mid december. Plus codes for christmas and 2 yoth color ways. They definitely are coming. At least the Green Glow pit vipers for sure.
any chance the Green Glow pit vipers are the christmas 2.0 ?

The More Time goes by... I'm really starting to doubt that a Kobe 8 XMAS 2.0 even exists. :smh:

When we see a shoe, it doesn't follow a schedule... it depends on who gets their hands on them. Don't let your own anticipation hype the shoe up.

Last edited:

sorry bro.... Once in a blue moon, a guy will list a Jordan 2012 insert for sale on ebay.  BUT it’s usually just 1 of the 3 inserts. The guy is probably just getting rid of the inserts he doesn’t use and just trying to make some pocket change.

Your best bet is to figure which insert  you want and buy that Jordan 2012 specifc model. You can get them on ebay and some nike outlets for like 50-70 bucks.

If you want all 3 inserts, you’ll have to buy the whole 2012 system… which like you said is about $100+
thanks for the insight.  ill prob check the outlets.  otherwise ill just have to use my bottomed out lunarlon until the 9s come out. 

^^^ Bro, I mean, I understand & know all of that. But even in times past, we've seen teases from guys who are involved with things at Nike HQ's, well before the release.

Unless the XMas versions are limited and Not GR... it's kind of odd not seeing anything with just over a month and a half to go.

But hey, I'm not sure how XMas Kobe's roll though, b/c I just got back into Kobe's this Spring for the first time since the Kobe II's.

Our tease right now is the color code...

We might see some pics in advance like the Lebron XI Christmas, or we might not "officially" see them until the day of, like the Lebron X Gold Medal.

Have pics of the KD VI Xmas leaked yet?

^^^ Bro, I mean, I understand & know all of that. But even in times past, we've seen teases from guys who are involved with things at Nike HQ's, well before the release.

Unless the XMas versions are limited and Not GR... it's kind of odd not seeing anything with just over a month and a half to go.

But hey, I'm not sure how XMas Kobe's roll though, b/c I just got back into Kobe's this Spring for the first time since the Kobe II's.
Xmas Kobes have always been limited to some degree. I wouldn't expect pics until later this month at the earliest.

Last edited:

No pics of the Christmas kd vis leaked have leaked yet. All the special kobes except mambacurials were not at most FTl and/or hoh like the other sigs. Relax man if the ixs aren't releasing until late January or asg then we have at least 3 more after mine greys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom