OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I also don't know how I feel about those. I kind of like the blue one though.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about this.. First thought that seriously came into my head was "What the... Kobe?"

Make em 2 diff pair and I'll buy both.

If they were two different pair they could be dope. But I couldn't see myself rocking these. These two don't jam up well as a pair as the WTK 7 did.

Why Nike...why :smh:...not as bad as some of the other "what the" shoes I've seen, but those things are unwearable to me with one on each foot. Might be a different story if they were 2 separate pairs.

hand down best color of the kobe 8.

Too bad i can't find any more size 11 or 11.5 for retail

Does Footaction do stock locates? My local store has an 11 on the shelf.

yes Footaction does stock locate. If you disclose the store, it might be possible for a customer to call, confirm inventory, and have their local spot set up a transfer.

then again, ACBboyz84, would be wise to contact you before you make that info public.

yes Footaction does stock locate. If you disclose the store, it might be possible for a customer to call, confirm inventory, and have their local spot set up a transfer.

then again, ACBboyz84, would be wise to contact you before you make that info public.

I can do that if it would help.

That bottom pic is probably the first halfway decent pic I've seen of these.  Repped.
via jgtradition @ instagram
Actually like these better than the Pit Vipers.  Both are deep disco material though so I probably won't wind up copping either.

Is it just my feet or do these kind of run tight? I have to wear thin socks or else they feel tight when I am wearing them.
Probably your feet.  I always try and stick with size 12 in Nike basketball since I'm right in between 11.5/12 in most shoes.  I have SH Elites 11.5 and they fit fine.

Come no those are clearly customs done by a preschooler. iD? and blue blitz
I thought custom at first too, but the extra laces attached kinda make me think otherwise. Guess we'll find out.

Come on bro, attaching a lace bag makes them legit? Clearly they are customs done by an amateur(if it's a reputable customizer then he should quit his gig). We'll just leave it at that.

those ''WTK'' 8s look fishy.. they look like customs to me. the left shoe used the blue blitz as its base while the right one used the supernaturals (?). Just an opinion, no harm done!  

I honestly have zero idea and don't care cuz I wouldn't be copping anyway. I'm just saying I don't exactly see a whole lot of customs with extra laces attached, but you may be right. They're horrible, official, custom, or otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom