OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yup purple heel cup would've been sweet

I don't like red on them so they are probably a Pablo Prigioni pass

Speaking of Pablo he was rocking the blitz blues on court vs Celtics

via jgtradition @ instagram

Really like these, more than the pit vipers. But people are sleeping, so I will wait for a discount :smokin

easy pass.  and i dont know why they made the heel cup and kobe logo the same color, looks like poo. one of them should have been purple

Finally got into new place and got shelf in. Will hold about 63 pairs of shoes. I plan on adding a picture to each box. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen these Kobe's b4? I found them on Kobe's twitter page. These are nice! I wish I could get a pair of these

Finally got into new place and got shelf in. Will hold about 63 pairs of shoes. I plan on adding a picture to each box. What do you guys think?
63 pairs? Dang it must have a lot of unseen space in the back. Very nice.

If there is a big footed NTer looking for Fades there is a spot that has one size left and yes it's reputable.

63 pairs? Dang it must have a lot of unseen space in the back. Very nice.

Yes sir. Thanks. It can fit one shoe that is showing and another behind that. I planned on putting less worn shoes back there, but creating a photo book along with a diagram of the location of the shoes in the back. That way when I go to grab the shoes I wanna wear for the day, I can just refer to the book and know the precise location of the shoe I'm looking for.

Back
Top Bottom