OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sent mines back today.They are way more dull in person.

I hate that everyone uses filters and over saturates their pictures because it gives a false sense to people of what the shoe really looks like.

via jgtradition @ instagram

Sent mines back today.They are way more dull in person.

I hate that everyone uses filters and over saturates their pictures because it gives a false sense to people of what the shoe really looks like.
That's why you look for pictures that you know aren't filtered, It's not hard to determine. Also, the pic Conquiz just posted doesn't look to be filtered and it still looks like fire ;p

Got my Pit Vipers today. Crushed as ****, WTF man these are ruined.

and the worst part is, the box is in PERFECT condition, so Nike put these in the box in this condition.  
mean.gif

they are so crushed that the sock liner is all wrinkled 
mean.gif

SMH @ Nike.  That is  completely unacceptable.  Call them up and rant.  Tell us what happens, they should definitely give you some sort of coupon.  Either expedited shipping or % off.

Nick Young is wearing those white/yellow & purple kobe 8 that we saw kobe wear on the bench last game. I want these! NIKE PLEASE RELEASE THESE!!

Is it just my feet or do these kind of run tight? I have to wear thin socks or else they feel tight when I am wearing them.

These are one of the best fitting shoes I've ever owned. Probably part of the reason I have like 18 pairs of them
embarassed.gif

Mine Grey's will be copped. Just need a lace-swap. Maybe a dark grey or black...

Last edited:
via jgtradition @ instagram
Definite cop for me. May have to opt out of the Gamma Blue Lebron 11 in favor of these to stay within my budget.

These are one of the best fitting shoes I've ever owned. Probably part of the reason I have like 18 pairs of them
embarassed.gif

Mine Grey's will be copped. Just need a lace-swap. Maybe a dark grey or black...
If I swapped the laces it would be for some dark pink ones to match the speckling. 

The most recent picture of the mine greys make them look a lot better than previous pictures, but they're still an easy pass me for. 

Back
Top Bottom