OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I

live from Hong Kong in MongKok

Christmas sz 8.5
Easter sz 9.5
both last pair
need that Christmas 8.5. Damn.

Lol. They chill. The wingets are a little gristley but it's the closet thing I can get to a chicken box where I live [emoji]128540[/emoji]
bmore city got them real chicken boxes. This is where its at for chicken boxes on every corner.

Just a matter of dollars my friend. Got some dough but I cant justify the purchase with a pair of ids on the way

Sure you can justify it. Just try harder. Tell yourself you can never have too many kobes. Or there's no shoe like kobes. Or maybe, you haven't truly made it until you have every Kobe. And then there's always... What's one more pair going to hurt?

If you're looking for rational money saving tips, you won't find them around here. And that's just the way we like it. =).

Oh, one more. Money wrapped around your feet doesn't hold a candle to a pair of Kobes.

Last edited:
yeah i meant Superheroes.  i sometimes get confused with the supernaturals alot even though its atomic green.

Villa sent me that same stuff with those. Except my little band is like a teal color. Oh and your stack job of your kobes has inspired me.

I recently moved and my new place has a 15 foot walk in closet. I'm building a shelf in a few days to accommodate my shoes so they can be nest and organized like yours. I'm sure it doesn't matter to anyone but I'll share pics when its done.

Villa sent me that same stuff with those. Except my little band is like a teal color. Oh and your stack job of your kobes has inspired me.

I recently moved and my new place has a 15 foot walk in closet. I'm building a shelf in a few days to accommodate my shoes so they can be nest and organized like yours. I'm sure it doesn't matter to anyone but I'll share pics when its done.
ya i would like to see it when its done. i just stack my boxes ontop of each other. thats just the bottom portion of the closet. i got my elites ontop and my fireworks too

ya i would like to see it when its done. i just stack my boxes ontop of each other. thats just the bottom portion of the closet. i got my elites ontop and my fireworks too

Cool, and wow, should a been nice, not nest, lol. But yea your setup is simple but its neat and clean looking. My shelf isn't gonna be elaborate, because trust me, I'm no carpenter. Gonna be about 5 feet high in 3 pieces which is going to hold 51 boxes of shoes if my math is correct. Only reason its gonna be that size is the closet has a water heater in the corner and I'm dropping the shelf next to it in what would normally be wasted space.

Kind of off topic, but does anyone know any places that do custom print work on area rugs? Thinking of getting one made up with the mamba symbol, Nike and Jordan to put in the closet. I think it'd be cool.

Anyone know where i can find a pair of mambacurial's? Found a couple of pair, but I'm not too thrilled on paying 300+

i wasnt able to pick up xmas n MCs for retail. i paid $200 for MCs n $250 for xmas but not really tripping seeing as theres plenty that I paid below retail with bday coupons n reward cards :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom